Any suggestion on what to eat and drink people. Loooking to stay full and get all my nutrients and heal the bones faster thanks. Also to keep in the right mind and not losing it since i can really do anything. Any help would be great thanks.

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Protein drinks and shakes will keep you feeling full plus provide stuff your body needs just don't get the cheap stuff. Also juicing is really good for you and provides your body with tons of micro nutrients. How long they got you wired shut for? Pics?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

if you want all the nutrition from a drink since you obviously can't chew, www.soylent.me . if you just want to make it yourself, keep away from fruits and nuts b/c they can get stuck in the braces causing more damage than good. get a good whey protein powder to keep yourself full.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

what be a good whey protein from like vitamin shoppe or gnc like that? Also yeah prob gonna make my own jamba style food and blend. Also looking for cheap juices to keep me hydrated and drink all day beside water thanks.

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Protein drinks and shakes will keep you feeling full plus provide stuff your body needs just don't get the cheap stuff. Also juicing is really good for you and provides your body with tons of micro nutrients. How long they got you wired shut for? Pics?

jaw wired for 6 weeks

Any suggestion on arm and chect workouts that i can do? has to be light cause cant lift anything heavier than 25lbs sucks ass.

then just relax and wait for this 6 weeks...rather than trying to workout and breake something else

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Friend of mine had his wired shut for a few weeks, though it would be cool to blend up steak and potato meal...bad idea.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

jaw wired for 6 weeks

Any suggestion on arm and chect workouts that i can do? has to be light cause cant lift anything heavier than 25lbs sucks ass.

I would talk to a doctor, or a physical therapist about that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived