9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor

knob creek lets kids shoot full autos. except they are chained down so that cant happen

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

oh and lol at the australian preaching to us about gun laws. clean up your own house first before you worry about what you think are our problems

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I wouldn't put any weight or notice to SIDE SHOW, as any of you should already know Australia has fucking retarded laws.

Just look up their knife laws alone, basically depending where you live you have to have a legitimate reason like it's required for your job or if you're a fisherman you can carry it while you're fishing, otherwise a knife is considered a "regulated weapon" and you're not allowed to have one on you outside of your home.

I'm not even going to get into their gun laws, but let me put it this way. I would much rather live in Kommiefornia than have to live in AUS with regards to gun laws.

You are not allowed to carry a knife outside of those reasons in MI either you might want to brush up on your own states laws man.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

LOL, No.

Lol yes. If your intention is to use it for self denfense it is illegal for you to carry it as using a knife against another person is considered unlawful even in your own defense.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think in Chicago you good if the blade is 3 inches or smaller but for some reason brass knuckles are illegal, wtf?

Because anyone who would carry brass knuckles has pretty clear intentions.

LOL, No.

Lol yes. If your intention is to use it for self denfense it is illegal for you to carry it as using a knife against another person is considered unlawful even in your own defense.

Yes, carrying a knife for the sole intent of harm is illegal, whether on purpose or as protection, no matter if it's a dagger, pen knife, or butcher's blade. Whodda thunk it?

I'm not going to clutter this thread with this, go look up MI laws and then go look up AUS laws, and then tell me again how they're the same.

if some1 breaks into my property/house I cant do anything to them or I will be charged with assult (its a joke) the only way you can get away with it is to have a bif arse maglight torch with you, and say you were going to the bathroom, and you noticed something moving next to you and as a reaction you smack the shit outa them...

aussie laws are there to protect the criminals... friggen sucks

Archived