Anybody Around Atlanta Area?

Whats up ATL?

So it looks like I'll be going to Atlanta in April. From the 20th to the 23. They have me staying at the Lake Lanier Islands Resort and Conference Center outside of Atlanta. Wherever that is :blink: I'm not sure how much time I have on Sunday before the shuttle picks me up, but I'll have about 6-8 hours of free time on Wed before my flight out. :blink: I guess if nothing else, I can hold down the barstool B)

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

you better be back and ready for the 26th, im goin to the show in anderson on purpous...so you better be there to answer any questions i need...:P

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I have been up around lake lanier. It a really nice area. you will definitely not be anywhere near downtown though. Lake lanier is kinda outside of town. If you were hoping to see atlanta really close up, well then look out the plane window and the shuttle bus to lake lanier. However the lake is a amazing place, very scenic , really big and really nice this time of year. It should give you nice break from the routine if nothing else.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I have been up around lake lanier. It a really nice area. you will definitely not be anywhere near downtown though. Lake lanier is kinda outside of town. If you were hoping to see atlanta really close up, well then look out the plane window and the shuttle bus to lake lanier. However the lake is a amazing place, very scenic , really big and really nice this time of year. It should give you nice break from the routine if nothing else.

The resort pics look nice, but yeah it's a drive out there. Looks like the Airport is out of town too <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The resort pics look nice, but yeah it's a drive out there. Looks like the Airport is out of town too <_<

airport is on the south side of ATL , you will end up north east of ATL in buford Ga. yee-haw. :)

Depending on what time you land the drive up to lanier from the airport can take 1-3 hrs. Love the traffic....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

oh well just gonna have to be a geek and sit at the bar by yourself.

:lol: "loser" :lol:

Gotta do something to pass the time <_<

airport is on the south side of ATL , you will end up north east of ATL in buford Ga. yee-haw. :)

Depending on what time you land the drive up to lanier from the airport can take 1-3 hrs. Love the traffic....

Well I'm dependent on the shuttle, At least i have plenty of time to get there :mellow:

• 4 weeks later...

I got my ass up at the crack of dawn to get on a plane today. The trip was fine, had more then a few drinks on the plane with some boys on their way to Virgina beach. Got off the plane and walked about 10 miles to the baggage claim :blink: Got to the "suggested" hotel for the night. The place is alright, kinda out in the middle of nowhere, or so I thought <_< Walked down to Micky D's for some food cause it's the only place around and had me some Madd Cow burger :unsure: Never mind the service, lets just say I could hop over the counter and whip it up quicker then what they were doing.

On my way back I decided to head up the hill to the gas station for some snacks. On the way up I started to notice people noticing me :unsure: By the time I got to the gas station I was on a quick walk to get my shit and go. On the way back I started to notice the less then stellar home around the place, backed by the project housing just behind the hotel.

Was gonna take some pics but didn't want to show anything of any value. So I have a few from the room window.

Here's the neighbors.

121.jpg

Notice the 20Ft high iron fence ;)

120.jpg

I guess it's too cold for the pool :rolleyes:

I'll make sure to say thanks to the people putting on the event for the recommendation of the hotel.