Ive used double sided auto motive side molding tape. The stuff for sticking chrome and such to the side of cars. you have to heat every thing up with a heat gun first tho. then that stuff sticks like theres no tomarow. this wont work on fabric but if its plastic or metal go for it.

Ive used double sided auto motive side molding tape. The stuff for sticking chrome and such to the side of cars. you have to heat every thing up with a heat gun first tho. then that stuff sticks like theres no tomarow. this wont work on fabric but if its plastic or metal go for it.

that sounds like a good idea, but i have to be able to tape it, and its a flush item with no way to get underneath with it up where its supposed be

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

You can always cut it to the size needed. You would use a nut on the end, then Teflon on the end so that the nut does not fall off from vibration.

I have had this rigged up like this for about a year now, and its held up fine, I tried to just tape mine and it was a no go, to much flex in the roof to keep it on with out having to mess with it all the time.

You can always cut it to the size needed. You would use a nut on the end, then Teflon on the end so that the nut does not fall off from vibration.

I have had this rigged up like this for about a year now, and its held up fine, I tried to just tape mine and it was a no go, to much flex in the roof to keep it on with out having to mess with it all the time.

ok can i get those nut things at like napa? i dont have much roof flex, but the vibrations are whats killing me

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i would toss the ford and get a chevy :lol::P

Wiked For President!

x2

Hells yeah!!!

x2

no

x3

no

x4

ahh hell

x100

thats some funny ass correct shit right there, never had i heard such a great idea.

GETS MY VOTE FOR BEST ADVICE OF THE YEAR :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats what im Talking about!!!

ok can i get those nut things at like napa? i dont have much roof flex, but the vibrations are whats killing me

best bet would be a hardware store, I got my at true value but HD would have them too, you can most likly find them were you find hanging hardware (plant hangers, lamp hangers) cause thats what these are normaly used for.

• 3 weeks later...

well i never fixed it before cause it wasnt broke all the way

and today, first song of the day, as soon as a low note hit...the whole damn thing dropped, i guess i gotta think of something asap...here i come ace hardware

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg