I like looking at these simply due to the level of commitment required to chop out the back of your cab. :good:

Was simply beast a year ago :)

Tried looking through his old threads for a before build but couldn't find it.

dolarbilz, Do you have a thread of the old setup?

Shit that thing looked like it was doing damage lol. I always wonder how any of you guys that have had these monster setups can ever be happy or satisfied when you downgrade for any reason. It just seems like it would be hard to have any modest system feel adequate. Like in his case, going from the (4) 18's... to nothing for a long time? Hell, I have just a simple little system in my ride and I hate driving without turning it up to a happy volume... I was bummed when my last amp took a dump on me and I was out for a couple weeks and that's from something simple... Not these monsters a lot of you guys have.

^ I wish I could downsize my system and still be happy too!

A while ago I tried... the result was I was running around with volume at 100% at all times (set with o-scope for dist free signal safely at 100% volume!) ....but hell, if it takes 100% of volume from the second u hop in the car to the second you get out... something gotta be ...arranged ;)

Way to go on this tho project tho, I've never seen such a small blowthrough, but it is definitely inspiering :)

Don't like sharing your knowledge?

Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.

Archived