Zero_Tolerance_ Posted September 7, 2014 Report Posted September 7, 2014 Does anyone here build custom boxes or know where I can go online to find them. I need a box for the sub I ordered but have no experience building ported boxes.
MrBigs63' Posted September 7, 2014 Report Posted September 7, 2014 A ton of people here build them, and I am sure someone local to you would build you one. If you want to get one online look at woofer warehouse or high output enlcosures.
Zero_Tolerance_ Posted September 7, 2014 Author Report Posted September 7, 2014 A ton of people here build them, and I am sure someone local to you would build you one. If you want to get one online look at woofer warehouse or high output enlcosures. I looked at woofer warehouse and they were out of stock.. I'll try the other one though.
Tecomah Posted September 7, 2014 Report Posted September 7, 2014 what kind of box you looking for? 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
gckless Posted September 7, 2014 Report Posted September 7, 2014 Do you have any skills with wood at all? If you plan on being in the hobby for a while, might as well learn now. Someone could design you a box and give you a cutsheet, and building would be simple. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Zero_Tolerance_ Posted September 7, 2014 Author Report Posted September 7, 2014 what kind of box you looking for? I need a ported box for a FI Audio SSD 12 sub.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 7, 2014 Report Posted September 7, 2014 If you abosolutely need a prefab sound solutions has some pretty nice looking ones. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
philrab Posted September 8, 2014 Report Posted September 8, 2014 For a start, where are you located? As mentioned, odds are someone here is close enough to either build you a box for a fee, or even help you build your own. 2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread 2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount. Build Thread 1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.
g6ryder Posted September 13, 2014 Report Posted September 13, 2014 Woofer Warehouse has opened up building orders. They also added some pretty nice pre-fabs as well. www.wooferwarehouse.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.