sbg Posted September 10, 2014 Report Posted September 10, 2014 OK people. I want to know what you think of the new hcca sub's. And does someone know the full specs of them? Weight, xmax all that? 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
SQL50 Posted September 10, 2014 Report Posted September 10, 2014 Go to orions website and read the manual. It'll tell you what you need to know. One of my friends has them and their pretty good speakers.
sbg Posted September 10, 2014 Author Report Posted September 10, 2014 Go to orions website and read the manual. It'll tell you what you need to know. One of my friends has them and their pretty good speakers. Well before I made this post I went on the site and the manual didn't work... 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
dougie503 Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 I've had my hccas for about 3 years and have had as much as 7k each on them ! I had 5k each on them daily for about 6months .
ToNasty Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 I've had my hccas for about 3 years and have had as much as 7k each on them ! I had 5k each on them daily for about 6months . what amps? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
sbg Posted September 12, 2014 Author Report Posted September 12, 2014 Going to pull my SQ hdc3 12s out tomorrow. And put my new hcca 12s in Hope they sound good. They are crazy big 1/2 the size of my 6 year old! 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
hispls Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 I've had my hccas for about 3 years and have had as much as 7k each on them ! I had 5k each on them daily for about 6months . what amps? Likely nothing making legit power. They'll slinky in under 1 minute on a real 4K amp. OP. They're good subs, they like large boxes with somewhat lower tuning than most SPL oriented subs. Be very careful you don't break them because recone kits are going to be difficult, or impossible, or at least very expensive to come by and since they're all oddball size parts you won't just be able to easily rebuild with off-the-shelf parts.
sbg Posted September 12, 2014 Author Report Posted September 12, 2014 I've had my hccas for about 3 years and have had as much as 7k each on them ! I had 5k each on them daily for about 6months .what amps? Likely nothing making legit power. They'll slinky in under 1 minute on a real 4K amp. OP. They're good subs, they like large boxes with somewhat lower tuning than most SPL oriented subs. Be very careful you don't break them because recone kits are going to be difficult, or impossible, or at least very expensive to come by and since they're all oddball size parts you won't just be able to easily rebuild with off-the-shelf parts. One of my best friends is a shop owner. And a orion dealer. So I can get recones cheap and with no big deal. I only paid 400$ for this pair of sub's new. I am running a orion xtr3700.1 on them(3700@12v) so I'm sure I won't pop them. And there is a guy on caco running a taramps 50k dbr on 4 of them. So they can take way more power then what I will have on them. Just hope they kick my hdc3s ass that I just took out. They are going in the same box I was using before to. 5.23ft^ net tuned to 35. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Kyblack76 Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 No one i know thats ran em, really liked em...... just what ive heard. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.