Ever heard of Definitive Technology? Looking for home audio?

So for those of you that don't know I sell home theater and home automation for work. Just recently for being such a profitable distributor I am able to get massive discounts on definitive technology speakers...If anybody is looking to buy any home audio or has any questions hit me up! just to let you guys know how good of a cut I can give you...the brand new ST-L super towers are 5000 for a pair...I can get you them for 4000 shipped ;) Let me know and mods hope ya don't get mad, this is just a one time thing I only get the discount from my distributor for about 3 more weeks so it's just a one time thing! Also for those not familiar with def tech they have some sweet products they have everything from small bookshelf speakers to huge towers. They sound amazing check out their site if you wanna see their full line up. definitivetechnology.com

Yeah, Definitive is good. I don't have the scratch for such things, but a man can dream.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

def tech is great. They're out of MD if I am not mistaken. Used to sell them at Bestbuy all the time. They're really good for the price.

I know this probably won't be an issue on this forum but I thought they were a little bass heavy. I had a set of the BDP....whatever dunno the specific model number off the top of my head, they were really nice though.

mythos series is nice too.

They're original soundbar that they made was ammmmazing. I loved that thing. but couldn't drop a grand on it...

Def tech is one of the few at the top of my list. No gimmicks.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Archived