anything over 100hp in a bike will be fast.. im happy with a 600cc.(even though i have a liter bike) you really dont need more power

anything over 100hp in a bike will be fast.. im happy with a 600cc.(even though i have a liter bike) you really dont need more power

The liter bike does give you an advantage around town though of not having to change gears as frequently.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The liter bike does give you an advantage around town though of not having to change gears as frequently.

true..

though the most fun i had was with a smaller bike. think it was a 150cc. you rev it and it puts a smile on your face. i try that on the liter bike and its the oh shit face

Hahaha miguel

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

That's like saying I'm happy with a single 15 on 1000 watts so I built a system with 12 15's with 20k watts just in case

That's like saying I'm happy with a single 15 on 1000 watts so I built a system with 12 15's with 20k watts just in case

yeah its like saying that. there is a difference in it though

the bike i got was because thats the one i wanted not because of the power it has. any bike can get you in trouble no matter the size

if i wanted a 250 or 600 i would have gotten it. like i said, i had the most fun on a smaller bike over the big bike since you can push the smaller bike to its limits. the bigger bike you need the track to push it to its limits.. if the bike i have would have had 50 less HP i would have still gotten it

in America we buy the shit we want not the shit we need.

I love the z1000. what's the other?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived