I wish they would put bike motors in ATV's........from the factory

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Im not impressed, its gonna be a huge goofy looking bike im assuming like the zx14 or suzuki busa. I'll stick to spanking the big bikes with my 1k over a 6-700lbs bike. The supercharged shit is just a gimmick to get the squids to buy them, no respectable street sweeper will really line up to buy one. I'll bet the bmw s1000rr would still out ride it in every aspect but a straight line and maybe even then too.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Im not impressed, its gonna be a huge goofy looking bike im assuming like the zx14 or suzuki busa. I'll stick to spanking the big bikes with my 1k over a 6-700lbs bike. The supercharged shit is just a gimmick to get the squids to buy them, no respectable street sweeper will really line up to buy one. I'll bet the bmw s1000rr would still out ride it in every aspect but a straight line and maybe even then too.

s1000rr.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I seriously doubt they would put a jet ski engine in a bike They would basically have to completely redisgn the the engine so at that point they might as well just design a new one specific to the bike. Jet ski engines and motorcycle engines are two completely different beasts.

Really? Have you never seen a chevy 350 in a boat? Ever heard of rat rods? An engine is an engine, this comment shows your complete lack of automotive mechanical knowledge.

Or twin 454 or 502's in Scarabs :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I seriously doubt they would put a jet ski engine in a bike They would basically have to completely redisgn the the engine so at that point they might as well just design a new one specific to the bike. Jet ski engines and motorcycle engines are two completely different beasts.

Really? Have you never seen a chevy 350 in a boat? Ever heard of rat rods? An engine is an engine, this comment shows your complete lack of automotive mechanical knowledge.
Nice try at attempting to make me look stupid but it's a completely different thing don't believe me do the research yourself. Also before you try and insult my mechanical knowledge you might actually have to know what it is first.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Nice try at attempting to make me look stupid but it's a completely different thing don't believe me do the research yourself. Also before you try and insult my mechanical knowledge you might actually have to know what it is first.

Dude, an engine is an engine. You mount a solid part of the block to a solid frame (usually with vibration dampening) and match the spinny output to the thing you want to spin. Of course cooling will be different because of the available cool water source of watercraft. Beyond cooling it's just a source of powered spinning.

You continue to show your ignorance by furthering this discussion.

Dude, an engine is an engine. You mount a solid part of the block to a solid frame (usually with vibration dampening) and match the spinny output to the thing you want to spin. Of course cooling will be different because of the available cool water source of watercraft. Beyond cooling it's just a source of powered spinning.

You continue to show your ignorance by furthering this discussion.

how about you stop trying to insult my intelligence and prove me wrong then an engine is not just an engine jetski are purpose built have you ever taken one out? Taken one apart? They aren't even designed for a normal type of cooling system they pass water straight through for cooling no closed loop no water pump no radiator and hell the water even passes through the exhaust show me how your going to just slap it on the bike and be done. If you run a jetski engine out of the water you will literally melt parts. Could you maybe modify the Cooling system the exhaust system and all the other mods that would be required to make it work? sure maybe you could but the cost to engineer that and all the mods that would have to be made you'd be better off starting from scratch plain and simple. Now you want to respond and talk further try doing it without insulting me and maybe we can have a intelligent discussion about it instead of you just making statements with no actual description of how you could make it work and you just trying to make yourself seem smarter than me. Guess what you aren't and you have no clue of the mechanical knowledge I do or don't have. maybe instead of being an ass about it we can discuss it like adults.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived