tdsa23 Posted April 26, 2015 Author Report Posted April 26, 2015 I know what you metered XD A sad score XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
matt14 Posted May 2, 2015 Report Posted May 2, 2015 Damn the mids look beefy compared to the infinity 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
Dylan Mohammed Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 Nice build, what are the dimensions for the box? Also are you still on the stock alt?
ToNasty Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 Car is on stock alt still ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Goblenator Posted July 27, 2015 Report Posted July 27, 2015 I had the RF T3s installed then they started to make a noise when I tested them so I ordered a new mid from RF then the old mid did the same thing not sure whats going on with these. I never got to hear them. Since they didnt work out for me I had some infinity mids in playing with the T3 tweeters but I wanted more mid bass so I bought Matt's CDT mids from him, and they did what I was looking for. I had the RF T3s installed then they started to make a noise when I tested them so I ordered a new mid from RF then the old mid did the same thing not sure whats going on with these. I never got to hear them. Since they didnt work out for me I had some infinity mids in playing with the T3 tweeters but I wanted more mid bass so I bought Matt's CDT mids from him, and they did what I was looking for. it's a rockford so it's gonna have problems
Kyblack76 Posted July 27, 2015 Report Posted July 27, 2015 Looks good man ... Sorry bout the mids. I don't get it SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
tdsa23 Posted July 27, 2015 Author Report Posted July 27, 2015 Looks good man ... Sorry bout the mids. I don't get it Its ok Kyle I don't get it either I wasn't able to really listen to them at all. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Kyblack76 Posted July 27, 2015 Report Posted July 27, 2015 Looks good man ... Sorry bout the mids. I don't get it Its ok Kyle I don't get it either I wasn't able to really listen to them at all. what about your scores ??? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
tdsa23 Posted July 27, 2015 Author Report Posted July 27, 2015 Looks good man ... Sorry bout the mids. I don't get it Its ok Kyle I don't get it either I wasn't able to really listen to them at all. what about your scores ??? If I remember right it was a 141.8db at I think 39hz XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.