Jump to content

Lexus IS300 Fi, Crescendo, NorthStar, Stinger, & New SUB!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wrong wrong wrong...if fire forward seal that bitch...if not turn it around towards your gate.nice equip

lol I know but the box has to be pushed back cause something with the fuel pump in the trunk and I didnt want the sub hitting the trunk.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

I had to order a new mid for my T3 set the other one coil was rubbing.

IMG_2429_zpsbc8d1157.jpg

IMG_2430_zps1ae12a08.jpg

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

You can always lay blue tape around every edge where you can foam.foam it if need pull out pull tape.nothing stuck to metal

He's scared. I got a little demo Saturday. Very nice little car. Honestly I wouldn't want to foam or cut anything in it either :)

i cut my ISF within months of owning it...and was still a brand new car. Just sayin'. No excuse! cut that bitch!

haha....jk bro :D looks good so far.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

You can always lay blue tape around every edge where you can foam.foam it if need pull out pull tape.nothing stuck to metal

He's scared. I got a little demo Saturday. Very nice little car. Honestly I wouldn't want to foam or cut anything in it either :)

i cut my ISF within months of owning it...and was still a brand new car. Just sayin'. No excuse! cut that bitch!

haha....jk bro :D looks good so far.

Dont get me wrong I want to, Im just not sure how it will do since I cant cut my seats and Im use to having fold down seats. I hope to one day hear and see how you did your Lexus in person.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

Ay man I had a cameo in that pic during the box build

Yep got you in the pic

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3027 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...