Sundown Audio

SQ 2200.1D

Totalnoob

If you think SQ amps are legit, you should try DD amps. Same owners as most of you know - Resonance INC.

DD amps are small as hell and make crazy power. Ill take them over the SQs any day. I would look into DD.

and dont give me some crap about price, just inquire...

You speak the truth, but SQ can hang. Yes DD is better.

If you think SQ amps are legit, you should try DD amps. Same owners as most of you know - Resonance INC.

DD amps are small as hell and make crazy power. Ill take them over the SQs any day. I would look into DD.

Is that a satellite dish in your pic? Lol, that bitch looks heavy as shit.

Is that a satellite dish in your pic? Lol, that bitch looks heavy as shit.

Custom made sube by Purplehaze. It's a kicker 18 Solo X motor bored out to take a 3.5 in 8 layer coil compare to the 4 layer Kicker used.

15 inchTi Basket with carbon fiber cap. But ya the sub weighs 98 pounds, and I was telling the wife to hurry up this thing is killing me. ha ha

I was really on the edge on DD or SQ, and decided to go with SQ just because of "numbers on paper" but there's a DD dealer just a town over from me and thats what pretty much what everybody runs around my area.. They are definitely tanks. Never seen an amp take as much abuse as those.

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

I was really on the edge on DD or SQ, and decided to go with SQ just because of "numbers on paper" but there's a DD dealer just a town over from me and thats what pretty much what everybody runs around my area.. They are definitely tanks. Never seen an amp take as much abuse as those.

numbers as in $? or watts?

Most people don't "know" somebody though. So those DD price tags become a deterrent. DD are beast, but still nothing wrong with SQ.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Most people don't "know" somebody though. So those DD price tags become a deterrent. DD are beast, but still nothing wrong with SQ.

I agree. But you dont need to know somebody is what im saying. I do know that some dealers will try to rape you on DD. But if you know your stuff they can probably get talked down.

Watts, sorry. I've seen some DD amps do well over their rated numbers. That's what I meant. And even the price tag at first kind of jolted me at the time, but now it doesn't seem ALL that bad..

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Archived