I Lost my licence for 9 Months Lesson for "BOY RACER'S"

I'm posting for people to learn from my mistakes I'm in to my Nissan's drifting with 2 projects on the go R32 Skyline and a A31 Cefiro both of these a pretty rare in the US where most of you are from on the forums

My friend had bought a Mark 3 Twin Turbo Supra and us being immature thought it would be a good idea to do some skids on the road first dumb decision my friend driving in front decided at the intersection no cars to do a few doughnuts went well I did some then we went off to get fuel came back went down this near abandoned road did a few drifts that was all right on the way back home turn left going to fast slipped on loose gravel going right across the road in to the ditch no one was hurt this could have been much more serious I remember a dickhead laughing saying "karma's a bit*h" before he knew the full story and if I was all right or anyone else for that matter my friends saw if I was all right and raced off to get a tow rope another dumb idea he came to a one way bridge where another car thought it was his right of way (wasn't) and my friend skidded after heavy braking in the barrier very lucky cause 2 feet to the left and he wouldn't be with us he was going too fast even more luck the car was only lightly damaged even though near 80 kmh into the barrier. I was trying to start my car to get out she usually took a bit to start any way the cop pulled up I was very thankful he was nice and treated us well he told me I was under arrest and read me my right's

I was charged with sustained loss of traction and dangerous driving 9 months without a licence $700 fine $130 in court fee's and made to attend a driving course for my friend he has not yet been charged but faces the same charges

The Lesson is its not worth it pay $50 or whatever get on the track do it legal its not worth the criminal offence stuck with you the rest of your life or the fines loss of licence I could have easily hurt someone innocent and I realise that now and regret it all now

I have not given up on cars but I'm doing it the right way.

10612702_736686613057432_29114845810218010411261_737189466340480_625467207035008

That sucks bro but it seems you learned a valuable lesson before you or some other innocent motorist got killed

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Lesson for everyone even you. Dat scenery in the back though.......

Sucks it had to happen but more time for Audio install???????????????????????

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived