Anyone one else a pissed off iPhone 6 preorderer?

I got told the end of November too, Pissed me off enough that I ordered a galaxy s5 active.

But in the other thread you were 100% anti android/galaxy? That s5 will be a 10x better phone anyway.

s2 and s3 have power button issues. s4, note 2, and note 3 have usb issues.

samsung = garbage cookie cutter phones that add useless features every iteration.

and the S5's USB 3.0 doesn't even function 1/10th of the time you actually want to use it. I do like it considering I paid 140 out of pocket day of release :)

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I was one of those idiots that actually stayed up at 3am EST... It wasn't until 5am I finished my pre-order, only to find out it was october (canada). Should have reserved with the "in store pickup" option online.

link here:

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability

going to keep checking this week to see if they are available, pick one up if i can and cancel my pre-order.

my Iphone 6+ was scheduled to be here on the 13th/14th. It's actually coming much sooner. As far as "build quality"...ummmm i have a Samsung Galaxy tablet right here next to me. I did a little bend test and guess what, if i wanted to, i could bend that fucking thing in half like a piece of card board. So the people who complain that the new iphone "could" bend should do one thing....DON'T BEND IT. Take care of it. Simple lol

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i tried it with my Razr M. i could bend it if i wanted but it would take some serious effort. Nice thing is i have dropped it on the concrete like 6 times and it doesnt give a shit. no, it doesnt have a 32" screen and 64 core quantum cpu and 84 kajiggers of ram. but it works. lol

I got told the end of November too, Pissed me off enough that I ordered a galaxy s5 active.

But in the other thread you were 100% anti android/galaxy? That s5 will be a 10x better phone anyway.

s2 and s3 have power button issues. s4, note 2, and note 3 have usb issues.

samsung = garbage cookie cutter phones that add useless features every iteration.

and the S5's USB 3.0 doesn't even function 1/10th of the time you actually want to use it. I do like it considering I paid 140 out of pocket day of release :)

i have had absolutely no problem with my s3 not saying other people haven't but i know as money people who has had problems with an apple phone as i do with a samsung phone 1 of each lol.... still might take the note4 preorder

ordered mine yesterday before the $200 credit for my now iPhone 4s expired tomorrow ..... expected delivery date ..... November 5 to November 14 .....

ALPINE - DVA-7996

ALPINE - TME-M790

APPLE - iPad2

RF - 3SIXTY.3

RF - T1500.1 (x2)

RF - T600.4 (x2)

RF - T1D412 (x2) 12"

MOREL - 804 8"

MOREL - MW6 (x4) 6.5"

MOREL - CDM880 (x4) 3.5"

MOREL - MT250 (x4) 1.25"

XS POWER - D4800

XS POWER - D3100

MECHMAN - BLK370A

SMD - VM-1

SMD - TM-1F

SMD - OM-1 (x2)

still to come .....

SMD - VM-1 ..... a second one .....

MY BUILD PAGE

YouTube

144.4 @ 40Hz ..... (8/23/14)

my Iphone 6+ was scheduled to be here on the 13th/14th. It's actually coming much sooner. As far as "build quality"...ummmm i have a Samsung Galaxy tablet right here next to me. I did a little bend test and guess what, if i wanted to, i could bend that fucking thing in half like a piece of card board. So the people who complain that the new iphone "could" bend should do one thing....DON'T BEND IT. Take care of it. Simple lol

I wasn't saying it as in all the other phones couldn't be bent, as all of them can. And yes the bottom line is that the length of life of any of them is going to be how well they're taken care of. The videos that I've seen on the iPhone bending that make it different in my eyes, is that that thing stays bent whereas the other phones will do more of a flex and return to shape (as long as it's not overdone lol). Without owning one, or actually seeing any of the bent phones myself I don't know what type of force it actually took to bend them either... It could actually take far more than what the media is leading on, and more of a major user error more than it is a really flimsy design. But, my previous post was just to ask the question to those of you that are still on those waiting lists for it how you feel about having your money out there still waiting for that first batch of these after all the hype about the issues, of if any of you guys have thought about cancelling the orders and waiting on a new version?

This is exactly what I was telling some dumbass kid last night...you can bend anything, as long as you don't wear gay ass skin tight jeans and put ur phone in the front pocket and sit all day or two hand flex the phone it won't bend I know because I got pissed off and bent my old gs4 in half a couple weeks ago, wasn't hard at all lol

Archived