Never had a good set of component speakers.

Totalnoob

I play alot of decaf to, keep em crossover around 80 to 100ish, and they crush the mid range bass.

Sweet thats what i am looking for i dont need to play anything loud 80hz and below because my subwoofer will be doing most of that work. Thanks poorfish you got any videos of them in action that you could upload?

I play alot of decaf to, keep em crossover around 80 to 100ish, and they crush the mid range bass.

Sweet thats what i am looking for i dont need to play anything loud 80hz and below because my subwoofer will be doing most of that work. Thanks poorfish you got any videos of them in action that you could upload?

Hell no, I'm lucky enough just to get the pics up. It sucks being old and behind the times.

I only set my amps high pass to 80ish. Might not be right, but I did it. Me trying to keep the super low bass away from it.

Remember that it's a mid range speaker, not a mid bass speaker. It sounds fine to me without the mid bass speaker. I keep my sub crossed about 80 as well.

Great speakers are expensive for a reason.

Quality, Quality, Quality, regardless of what you listen to, you'll never hear what a great speaker will let you hear from a poor quality speaker.

Once you get into a quality speaker they are hard to go back to cheap speakers cause of how shitty they sound, but the biggest thing you could ever do is to prepare your doors and vehicle.

Tons of information here. http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived