New Boiler Install in my house

that's some beautiful looking work man! Looks like you've definitely been busy.

Yeah man been real busy, the bathroom is almost done too. When our projects are done we need to find some free time and kick it

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Yeah man been real busy, the bathroom is almost done too. When our projects are done we need to find some free time and kick it

You mean like the Nespl season finale Oct 4 :peepwall:

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

looks clean man, i still cant get over how complicated your hit water systems are in america. or do they do more then just heat water?

Thanks man, yeah this system will heat my house and give me hot water all that piping are the heating loops for the house and then the heat loop for hot water that goes into that gray and blue tank on the left

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

hahaha the only issue with that is.... its an hour and a half away and I will probably be finishing up my bathroom.

Plus I dont really have anything to show off at a show. I would go just to check stuff out.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

hahaha the only issue with that is.... its an hour and a half away and I will probably be finishing up my bathroom.

Plus I dont really have anything to show off at a show. I would go just to check stuff out.

yup, that.....and I want to go with a finished setup. It would make me want to buy the rest of everything I need.....and my bank account won't let me.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

how does it heat the house? pipework in the slab or wall mounted radiator type heating? ( I work for a plumbing supplier so kinda curious)

Old houses have radiators, newer houses usually use in floor heating with a boiler. As far as I know boilers are pretty uncommon in america, most people use forced air heating. (a furnace)

how does it heat the house? pipework in the slab or wall mounted radiator type heating? ( I work for a plumbing supplier so kinda curious)

It's baseboard heat. Boilers are very common here. I'd say a little over 50% of people use forced air but that can also be done with boilers. You get a hot water hydro coil in the air handler and your still using hot water to heat the house. I have the fin tube baseboard heaters. Low to the ground and it's convection heat as opposed to radiant. If you look at my (bought a new house) thread there's a few pics I think you can see the baseboard in at least one of them.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3