Why is it that.....................

Why is it that every time some kid in a POS with a little system is nearby at a light, I'm either on the phone, they're juuuuust far enough away that I don't want to turn it up, or I can't get to a song/point I want to before the light turns and we take off.

I made a demo list of songs on my phone that I can access on the fly for that reason

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Why is it that when I am at my desk at work, THEN my foot starts to itch. Can't happen when I'm sitting on the couch at home, or getting ready in the morning, no, only develops an itch when my shoes are all laced up and in a situation where it would not be socially acceptable to just pop it off and deal with it.

Why is it that sometimes you could drop a sniper deuce (one wipe, nothing there) and next time around its the never ending wipe.

I call it the flawless victory

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Why is it that when I am at my desk at work, THEN my foot starts to itch. Can't happen when I'm sitting on the couch at home, or getting ready in the morning, no, only develops an itch when my shoes are all laced up and in a situation where it would not be socially acceptable to just pop it off and deal with it.

This, but with combat boots.

Archived