ROLEXrifleman Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 You know how these threads work! I'll start it off Why is it every time I'm working on a door panel and drop a screw it never lands straight down, it always bounces under the middle of the fucking car just out of arms reach. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 Why is it that every time I get money saved up something comes up and dwindles my savings back down. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
GassenD Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 Why is it that every time I'm listening to music off my phone they call right as the bass drops. '97 Explorer2 Sundown SA 15's SQ 2200D Kinetik KHC1800 (Front) Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back) KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC 130A Alt + Big 3
Noel989 Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 Why is it that everytime I don't want something (do it to help) or try, I end up getting it and making a good job. But when I do everything I do is wrong Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Marquisboys Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 Why is it everytime them super lows hit, i shit my pants? 2004 Grand MarquisAA Mayhem 18Crescendo 3500d6.5's AQ Pro AudioAQ Super TweetsImage Dynamics 6x9Soundqubed 125.4MB Quart 80.4144.2 db GONZO 2013 Chrysler 300S Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior Inferno Red Interior 5.7 HEMI AWD LMI Air Hammer Intake Corsa exhaust Custom Tune
soundstream15 Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 Why is it that I get random boners when im not even thinking bout anything sexual? Not joking either
fredz89 Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 why is it that every time im watching a video on my phone I get a phone call or text?
Virus_tt Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 Why is it everytime i open firefox SMD is my homepage? Cause you guys rock..........
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 Why is it that I get random boners when im not even thinking bout anything sexual? Not joking either That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
philrab Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 Why is it that EVERY single time I'm in the mood, the wife never is? Why is it that the ONLY time I'm dead tired/sick/pissed off/stressed out THAT is the moment my wife wants to jump me? Of course I'm not going to pass it up, but shit it'd be nice if we could get on the same chapter and verse. Why is it that people act all offended or butthurt when you know for a fact you're just saying what they were thinking? 2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread 2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount. Build Thread 1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.