Cheapest, highest quality 0 Guage Wire for 1200w RMS

http://www.wireandsupply.com/1_0_CCI_ROYAL_EXCELENE_WELDING_CABLE_BLACK_p/wc-1-0-01.htm

$1.85 a foot, shipping wasn't bad, and they shipped it the day I ordered. This cannot be beat :) its OFC and given bass-head's history you will want to go bigger in the future and with this cable you don't even have to switch out the CCA for OFC in the future!

not equivalent to "car audio" 1/0s like knu and shca

You're correct, the True 1/0 would be welding cable while the oversized would be Car audio wire, I dont really understand why they call it "1/0" wire and have you squeeze it into 1/0 lugs when they could easily classify it as another size and have it fit. But then again I'm a noob so :)

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

so welding wire is not stranded (usually a couple solid wires) or basically a ton of little tin wires that handle xyz voltage or amperage. It will work but its not recommended in cars because of vibration and it CAN be a bitch to work with because it doesn't bend as easy.

Spend the extra $2 a foot for real car audio cable. Droppinhz has some amps kits with Sky High Audio that are reasonable.

Don't skimp on power and ground wire. Overkill in electrical helps out a LOT in the long run. If you don't have a huge car you can save a lot of money by looking on the classifieds here and picking up some weird lengths and making them work in your car.

Also to support 1200watts you don't need some ridiculous wiring and power setup. Do one run of power and ground to a good battery in the back and let it eat.

This is from weldingsupply and looks pretty promising (flexible and high strand count):

https://weldingsupply.com/cgi-bin/enlarge.pl?main/304-1220UF.gif:High%20Strand%20Count%20Felxible%20Orange

It's available in 2/0 which would be equivalent to car audio 1/0.....

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Uh, why not 4ga OFC?

That's what I'm saying.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4