juan777 Posted October 5, 2014 Author Report Posted October 5, 2014 I sometimes feel awkward giving demos. I never know when to quit, and I get a look on a lot of people's faces that says they have had enough but don't know if they should get out or not. Because of this, I think I'm that 20 second guy lol. I say 90secs is the minimum. I try to do half song or full song if there aren't any people waiting The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
biscuitownz Posted October 5, 2014 Report Posted October 5, 2014 I hate when my friend touches the bass knob when we're cruising (he knows better now). And when people you barely know ask if they can play a song and it turns out to be distorted as fuck.
Swordlordboy1234 Posted October 5, 2014 Report Posted October 5, 2014 I normally do a full verse and a hook as a demo. So its about a full minute, unless its a busta rhymes verse then it's about 14.6 seconds. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Swordlordboy1234 Posted October 5, 2014 Report Posted October 5, 2014 I hate when my friend touches the bass knob when we're cruising (he knows better now). And when people you barely know ask if they can play a song and it turns out to be distorted as fuck. Every god damn day. Every single person at my shop that hears my car asks me if I have the connector for their phone or whatever. Glad I still use a iPad 2 with a 30 pin connector. "Nope sorry bro.... I don't have the lightning cord or a samsung micro sub or a 3.5mm jack, oh well... Guess I can't play your song" My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
juan777 Posted October 5, 2014 Author Report Posted October 5, 2014 I hate when my friend touches the bass knob when we're cruising (he knows better now). And when people you barely know ask if they can play a song and it turns out to be distorted as fuck. Every god damn day. Every single person at my shop that hears my car asks me if I have the connector for their phone or whatever. Glad I still use a iPad 2 with a 30 pin connector. "Nope sorry bro.... I don't have the lightning cord or a samsung micro sub or a 3.5mm jack, oh well... Guess I can't play your song" I've only gotten this a couple times, I'm like tell me the song and I'LL TELL YOU if I have it, fuck your bullshit ass songs. But it's ripped straight from Youtube and it says BASS BOOSTED in all caps on the title bro! FUCK YOU!!! The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 5, 2014 Report Posted October 5, 2014 tweeters up so high that my ears ring Especially when it sounds like Mariah Carey hitting high notes in an empty hallway.
Guest Posted October 5, 2014 Report Posted October 5, 2014 tweeters up so high that my ears ring Especially when it sounds like Mariah Carey hitting high notes in an empty hallway. tss tss tss tss tss
Swordlordboy1234 Posted October 5, 2014 Report Posted October 5, 2014 I feel like I'm going to run out of likes quicker then the meme thread, or the 125.4 already being a pos thread. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
SoCaLBaMF Posted October 5, 2014 Report Posted October 5, 2014 When people pull out there phone start going on youtube and ask if they can play a song a their choice. No.... my clean unclipped songs only... 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.