Jump to content

Yes a New Ampguts would be great!


powerT

Recommended Posts

Posted

Why come here and bring drama?

We obviously don't care since about 1 person even knew about the site.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

um...

drama?

im praising the efforts of this board to make there own ampguts.. how is that drama?

whatever... forget it... nm...

forget i even said anything.. geez..

Posted

yeah used to be part of realm of excursion didn't it?

yes... it was... the new owner calls himself Ant.

He has ruined a once a pon a time good thing..

so.. its good to see a new amp guts being created..

:-)

Posted

I wont stir the pot...

But I agree with the OP

I spent a lot of time on that website MANY years ago, and then it went pay.

How I long for the good ol' days

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

I use to love the old realm of excursion where I could watch so many woofers being plugged into wall sockets. It inspired me and my buddy to destroy many speakers we had laying around years ago, lol!

Posted

How are we doing an ampguts here?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 546 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...