The basics?

mcfalcon

Yes Im a noob but instead of starting 1000 threads and having a million questions do yall know a website or two to explain basics(active,passive,component,tweeter)? Because at this point I can go buy what fits and hook it to an amp but that doesnt make me an expert. I know it does make some audio gods who open their own shops when they can do an install but Im trying to learn what Im ACTUALLY doing. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Still learning but have started gathering.

The P goes in the V.

Boy you talking about REAL basics. What subsection is that in?

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

search

^I vote this guy most helpful of the month.

Ty Magillaru for not being a P and helping a guy that already stated that he was an idiot(noob)..

Still learning but have started gathering.

Archived