2002 Mustang 10" AA Mayhems Ampere 3800.1 and some other goodies -- finally making progresso

Little update

Added an XP3000 in the rear because I needed it...bad. A little more still wouldn't kill me but at least now the computer doesn't throw codes when I play. So odds are it will stay like this

Also, looks like I didn't mention here but front speakers are the Soundqubed component set. I actually really like them, they are nice all around for what you pay. Plan is to get another pair and glass the doors here when I get around to it.

Short video here. Not a loud song but I love watching the speakers play it. You can't see it too well and it sounds like poop...sorry. Phone camera sucks. And I had to cut it short because the fuse on the 3800 started to smoke lmao

https://youtu.be/C8HGYeCBAgA

awesome!!$@# 8P

Nice man! Said it before but wish I could hear these! Love mine but I'm a sucker for beastly 10's...love the little monsters haha! Good stuff man keep it up!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Might want to clean and tighten you're fuse connections.

I'm almost positive it's just the actual power it pulls. Amp is rated for 350A fusing, all I have is 300A fuses. I'll get another run of wire to it and it shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Nice man! Said it before but wish I could hear these! Love mine but I'm a sucker for beastly 10's...love the little monsters haha! Good stuff man keep it up!

Thanks! They are pretty monstrous subs for sure. Hands down the baddest 10s I've seen or heard in person.

Little update

Added an XP3000 in the rear because I needed it...bad. A little more still wouldn't kill me but at least now the computer doesn't throw codes when I play. So odds are it will stay like this

Also, looks like I didn't mention here but front speakers are the Soundqubed component set. I actually really like them, they are nice all around for what you pay. Plan is to get another pair and glass the doors here when I get around to it.

Short video here. Not a loud song but I love watching the speakers play it. You can't see it too well and it sounds like poop...sorry. Phone camera sucks. And I had to cut it short because the fuse on the 3800 started to smoke lmao

awesome!!$@# 8P

Thanks man

Still plenty of work to do...and I don't get around to it much. But at least I can enjoy it as it sits

20150315_084956_zpsngzq2epg.jpg

Not exactly audio but still a fun update...

Needed new seatbelts, no luck and the junkyards. These were half the price of OEM...so I got these. Also don't mind the wire I had to move it to get the belt attached, I'll tuck it away when I clean the thing out tonight lmao

Love the gunmetal great and rockin tens. I had two JL W6s in a Camaro and it was a lot of fun. looks good!

try pick a part yards for your seats. Although mustangs usually get stripped pretty soon.

I just got an entire interior for about 100$ so it would be worth it to check. Hard to find a decent aftermarket seat under $300 that's comfortable and not made for skinny midgets.

The vid won't work for me??

You do like the rear cell I suggested? Is it helping ?

Fuck let me try to fix it.

Definitely helping. I have yet to see anything below about 11.5v so I'm happy. I want to see what a second set of wire on the 3800 will do for me as well

Archived