Sonic Electronix

Doesn't matter, the answer is always big 3. Can I add an amp? Big 3. I added an alarm. Big 3. Window doesn't roll down? Big 3.

Ask on a car audio forum whether or not you should do the big 3? Big 3.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm brke, rob a bank, I want something, steal it....

I educated him you guy didn't..

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I'm brke, rob a bank, I want something, steal it....

I educated him you guy didn't..

Im pretty sure I put it in the simplest form possible of why to do the big 3. Sorry if your IQ was too high to undertand simple talk. I wish I had that problem sometimes.

Still learning but have started gathering.

The simplest form would have been

The big 3 helps reduce resistance wich can leaf to less voltage drop and stronger electrical..

You didn't say anything about resistance which in his case is the only way it could potentially help.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Well as I stated you are stressing your alternator.Your alternator uses x amount of energy to top off batt to start car and x amount to run electrical in your car. When you hook amp to batt you are pulling more energy from batt thus more energy is needing to be sent to batt. The stock wire is only capable of letting so much energy through. Thus Big 3 upgrade to allow more energy to travel to batt easier which is also hooked to your amp. So the choice is yours but the answer is do it.

"The stock wire is only capable of letting so much energy through." Sorry that I broke resistance down and explained it. But Im done with this pissing match YOU WIN.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Archived