Sundown Audio

Thoughts on Ampere Audio's new 8.0 tfe amp

vetkilr01

8k on music, 8 thousand watts CLEAN on MUSIC. from a company with a big Bad Ass Texan at the lead, marketing amps that do EXACTLY what they should and do it in an AMAZING way.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

damn wrong quote... same price you can get a new dc10k ( $2200 ) for after the ampres presale both seem like stout amps so who knows ill stick with dc for the support of a vendor..

and for someone saying they will take this amp over any other.. yep untill they refuse to pay shipping back for the shipping companies mistake ... hahaha

but that's a 10k. I would imagine that is an entirely different board. I would lean towards an 8K board that largely over produces.

i guess i totally lost train of thoughts anyways lol. where i was going to go with this

At least you had a train. I'm still working on putting some tracks down!

lol ..

maybe ill have my friend look at this amp instead running the dc10k on the 2 team fis hes talking about getting even though i told him to do 2 5ks lol

It could be worth looking into. I wish I knew more about amps and how they actually worked. I still have no clue how they are rated. What makes one amp an 8k and another a 10k. Is it the output or the board design, maybe a little of both. It's part of the reason I have stuck with RF even though there are much cheaper amps out there, I can tell a difference between RF amps and other amps. I'm not sure with your typical Korean amp what exactly the differences are between the companies.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived