Sonic Electronix

AccuWave Pressure Meter teasers

Have a SPL here right on to calibration with Termlab. Exact same readings.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Android only? No ios love?

Unfortunately no, iOS requires a change in hardware and a lot more development time. We can't afford it right now.

Good thing you went with the more prominent platform.

I like what you're doing here. I have no clue what is in store for the 'new tl' but if it doesn't have compatible android software it's dead to me. Also, the bluetooth on this is a HUGE plus. Why the fuck they are still using cables that they slam into the door jam is beyond me..

Lastly, not a bad price (cheaper than the competitors) but still bending people over like most other stuff in this hobby.

Keep up the good work and keep us posted!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

If it is reliable, affordable and fairly accurate then I'm interested.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Android only? No ios love?

Unfortunately no, iOS requires a change in hardware and a lot more development time. We can't afford it right now.

Good thing you went with the more prominent platform.

I like what you're doing here. I have no clue what is in store for the 'new tl' but if it doesn't have compatible android software it's dead to me. Also, the bluetooth on this is a HUGE plus. Why the fuck they are still using cables that they slam into the door jam is beyond me..

Lastly, not a bad price (cheaper than the competitors) but still bending people over like most other stuff in this hobby.

Keep up the good work and keep us posted!

Thank you. We never wanted cables and all the associated hassle that comes with the TL. I remember calling Wayne Harris in 2009 and haggling with him to give me an activation code because the software f'ed up somehow and the TL started to ask for an activation code.

As far as pricing goes, we try to be as competitive as possible but we still have some pretty stout hardware in that little box(only a few mm taller than the TL sensor), which is part of the reason we can measure so almost as fast as the TL in 2x mode, without compromising frequency precision.

If it is reliable, affordable and fairly accurate then I'm interested.

The video best shows how accurate it is. Original target was go get within 0.1 from the TL but at worst possible case we are at 0.05 from the TL. And when you use double digits it becomes hard even with the TL to obtain to identical measurements. Two consecutive measurements with the TL could be off by 0.05 one from another.

151+ legal with a BTL 12...

I've seen differences from TL to TL so I'm not concerned with .01 off. Hell even with in a tenth or 2 off. I'm perfectly fine. All I ask for is when I need to use the unit, it works every time without hassle. Without reloading the programs, without reloading drivers. I don't have time to fuck around for an hour just so a customer can know where his system is when he leaves the shop. If there is ever an issue. I want direct line customer service. Not some bullshit email that will get a response when someone feels like it. Other wise, its not a tool, it a toy. And I have no time for toys in my shop. Give me that, and price becomes least of my worries.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The video best shows how accurate it is. Original target was go get within 0.1 from the TL but at worst possible case we are at 0.05 from the TL. And when you use double digits it becomes hard even with the TL to obtain to identical measurements. Two consecutive measurements with the TL could be off by 0.05 one from another.

Something doesn't add up and it bugs me! Either my my brain has gone wacko or you have a typo!

You said your original target was 0.1 but the worst case would be 0.05. That suggests the worst case would be more accurate. I'm guessing you mean your target was 0.01 OR that the worst case is 0.5.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I have an SPL labs meter and I love it.

when you guys say outdated, what exactly do you mean. I just bought this meter and don't want it to have been

a waste if everything supposedly changing.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

I have an SPL labs meter and I love it.

when you guys say outdated, what exactly do you mean. I just bought this meter and don't want it to have been

a waste if everything supposedly changing.

A lot of organizations are going to be making the switch to the new TL which includes a "Clamp Style" meter built in. Some organizations are already talking about adding clamped classes while others implemented it this past year. Some already have clamped classes and this will be easier for them. Used to there was a standard fluke 337 for most, but a lot of smaller shows used whatever they had laying around whether it was fluke, craftsman, or klein. The TL clamp will be the new standard so when you test at home with your TL you will have the best idea of your final clamp results.

Archived