Things only a BASSHEAD would understand!!! (Basshead Fun, Problems etc...)

Pulling your dick out when you see a ups/ fed ex truck

Thank God, I thought it was just me.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Port velocity, Where the the peak frequency should be when hitting the windshield, What the speed of sound is, And if you're in the garage try watching a TV and doing 148+ db you're tv screen looks like it is wobbling but really it is just your eyes.

Port velocity, Where the the peak frequency should be when hitting the windshield, What the speed of sound is, And if you're in the garage try watching a TV and doing 148+ db you're tv screen looks like it is wobbling but really it is just your eyes.

Always cracks me up when I start running off at the mouth about the finer points of car audio to people that don't have the same level of knowledge, I usually get some remarks about how it sounds way too complicated, like something an engineer should be doing. Lots more math and theory involved in car audio than most people realize (most people being the Walmart Kicker crowd.)

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

• 1 month later...

After installing my 18s and not sealing the wall, I think the pressure shot my hatch.

It does not stay up anymore and the glass doesn't lock

Also my passenger mirror does not adjust anymore

Nice

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

All the planning...

While you eat

While you sleep

While driving to work

While at church

While in a boring meeting

While fucking your wife(I last longer that way)

While at your kid's basketball practice

While trying to fall asleep...

Just to hear someone say, "why didnt you just put them in a ProBoxx, they get,loud, you know"

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

All the planning...

While you eat

While you sleep

While driving to work

While at church

Just to hear someone say, "why didnt you just put them in a ProBoxx, they get,loud, you know"

This right here!

Except the fucking the wife part.

Sorry but that's just about the only thing that keeps my mind off of it.

Then there's always space issues for batts, amps, boxes and then passenger space.

Got a car that is dropped 2" front and back. Them I'm adding over 200lbs between subs, box, batts and amps to the back.

Now I'm thinking the back might have to be raised up .5" or so...

Patience, hard to wait.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

All the planning...

While you eat

While you sleep

While driving to work

While at church

But that 63Hz Tuning tho

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

when one of your non basshead friends asks you about your system and you start to get into detail about it. i mean besides size of subs and watts. like ohm load, box rise, tuning, alt output... the stuff that matters and there face goes blank and you can tell you lost them!

that and chasing rattles! at least (i mean very least) once a month we go out buy a few packs of weather stripping, great stuff, gorilla tape... and spend a hour or so full Tilt sniffing our cars out for that noise that wasn't there before!

oh and (the worst) when you give a Demo and the kid says that's loud as hell! but something ain't right, so you spend the next ? hours ? days trying to find and fix the issue.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

• 8 months later...

I got yelled at my some lady in the parking lot she said my music was rattling her kids brains.

Then you should be more respectful of others around you and listen to your music at low levels when parked or at a stop light, that it won't travel to other vehicles, annoying the people around you.

Archived