You applying your idea of how all voters make their voting decisions does not apply to me I do my research I also do not vote for one party specifically I vote for whoever I think will do the best job. Now sure we don't get a lot of people to chose from and they all have their shady dealings but what would you rather happen no one votes and we just have a monarchy or a tyrant in power? It's sad really you seem well educated and I'm sorry you aren't smart enough to see how your vote matters though. Sorry the system let you down but if you want it to change you need to vote if enough people like you would start voting you guys would have your voices heard.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Be careful man! You'll get called a troll again because they don't like your views/opinion.

He's entitled to say and believe whatever he wants so are you and so am I. That however does not mean I have to agree with him r him with me and I doubt either one of us is going to change the others mind doesn't mean we can't have a discussion about it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

He was trying to have a discussion. People insulted him and called him a troll.

Right that's where the saying whatever you want part comes into play if he wants to call me an asshole or an idiot he can do so that's his right as an American whether he votes or not. Freedom of speech you have heard of that before right?

Today voting was a topic a few of us had at work during break.. some older man said he always votes for the democratic party.. to me i could care less who people vote for, what he said after that made me think how many stupid people out there vote just because of the party they like.. i asked so you voted for Dianne Feinstein in the last elections? he said he didnt know who she was.. are you fucking serious? you vote someone in and you dont even care to know who that person is or the views they have? i explained to him all the shit she does he still said he will vote democrat and he will vote for her again.. he then says he likes them because they helped the illegals unlike the republicans.. again im like so Ronald Regan was a democrat? he did pass amnesty in 86 that legalized many immigrants and it happens to be that he was a republican. it was like talking to a brick wall

i think most Californians have his same views and people like that shouldnt be voting. they don't even know who they are voting for..

My issue isn't people that vote, or people that don't, it's uninformed voters. The people that say "I vote Democrat" or conversely "I vote Republican" but can't actually define what those candidates are doing to further an agenda that the individual voters cares about, or WHAT the voters cares about, infuriate me.

hispls doesn't want to vote, fine with me. That's his right. Of course, there are those that will hear him complaining while simultaneously admitting he doesn't vote that will immediately discount his opinion. Whether or not he feels his vote matters, he's still doing nothing to alter the course of the country he lives in. If 60% of the population stood up one day (and that's about what portion of the population DIDN'T vote) and voted for an independant, that independant would be able to change the system. So long as people continue to say their vote doesn't count, things will never change. A SINGLE vote matters little, but enough INDIVIDUAL votes can move mountains.

I chose the lesser of the two evils this election cycle. I'm still hoping in 2016 we'll see a candidate that sticks to his convictions and steers the party rather than the party steering him.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

isnt it Thomas Jefferson?

The third president has been claimed by the Democratic Party as one of its own, with the Jefferson-Jackson dinners that are annual fundraising events, especially for prospective presidential candidates. The irony is that Jefferson has more in common with Republican Party conservatives than with the Democrat

if he would have been a liberal there wouldn't have been a deceleration of Independence, at least not by him.. he would have bent over and kept paying taxes to his king.. liberals dont fight for their rights.. they like to give away their rights, liberty, and personal freedom for security

Thank you Mr. George Jefferson for making this beautiful country a better place

george_jefferson.jpg

Archived