Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

looks great man, love the idea of 8 8"s. what year model falcon? because my dad has a 65'

Thank you! Its a 1962 that needs some work, but hope it will be a good cruiser in the summer :-)

20140920_154222_zps9202188f.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Time for alittle update. Lets do some magic:

20141230_174339_zpsfc560961.jpg

BAM! :D

20141230_175002_zps3d302eee.jpg

No, its not a edited photo. Yes, its 16 woofers and 2 amps :lol:

Got 8's?

20141230_172744_zpsc122cea5.jpg

But I don't think my enclousure will work so good anymore. Then it should be a 4th order. Thinking about clamshell, but then I will need some help from you bassheads!

Any ideas, what should I build?

Made a sketshup again, maybe simular to this?

xjbox1_zps3a560b1d.jpg

xjbox_zps585b973a.jpg

xjboxheh_zpsdd6a785b.jpg

And if my door's don't play loud enough.. or a good start on a new project. B2 Quattro and HN8:

20141224_124156_zpsba38015f.jpg

Posted

Holy shit....

tuned for WHATEVER

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Hell Yeah... IM in :popcorn:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

4th order 1:2.5 ratio for high efficiency unless space limits you. at least a 1:2 I'd say

Interested either way :dancing:

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Wonder about removing the equalizer. It's destroying the sound quality at higher volume :(

I need to get a new Headunit.. also thinking about getting a DSP.

About the bass, its being a 4th order. Will hopefully get some wood and start building in a few weeks

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

New headunit. Excited to try this out

20150127_215656_zpse84f98e9.jpg

ToolMaker dual amp inputs, since everyone have them B)

20150206_215054_zpsd4bc2e32.jpg

And a look inside the amps I'm using..

20150206_220856_zps1afc9bee.jpg

Next week the fun begins. Its not being a 4th order.. and its not being a clamshell. The box will not be buildt at my home, but at a friends house a few hours away so this will not be done in one day. But its plenty of work on the car before the box goes in anyway.

Some wood.

10841331_10153029475905169_458451098_n_z

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1549 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...