-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

LOL..........

The first thing I thought about when I saw this was. "Poor Rusty, he must really miss having a Chevy Truck."

No more S10

No more big Silverado

Would be cute to see that thing pulling around Anna's Rex (If its still Red).

As for system ideas........I say go big but keep it small. If that isn't contradicting. One thing I seen this past weekend was a lot of Trucks and SUVS with big ass systems. If anyone can pull it off is you or Steve to make something like 1 18" knock like 4 15's. Its a Demo car! Doing 150's on 1 18" woofer. I couldn't build something like that. I'm sure you got some tricks to get it loud and still sound good.

Its a Beautiful Truck :)

its 2am in fairfield but this is my .02c

its a daily driver demo car that you want to be loud. you also want to appeal to a very large demographic which is hard to do.

what if-

you walled the back seat with six woofers in the wall, 15s on bottom, 12s in middle, and 10s on top running the ports on the outsides of the box with a blow through under the 15s coming from a pair of 6th order bandpass 18s in the bed (plenty of plexi)

this is where control comes into play, run each amp/pair of amps through a switch allowing you to turn on/off each set of woofers.

"man that truck sounds good! whats in it?"

"lvl 5 18s"

"WOW i wonder what the 12s sound like..."

**flip**

"they sound like this!"

if you build the wall in three levels you can tailor each box for the size woofer that it will hold, getting most SQ or db from each.

2 beastly boxes

6 woofers

3-6 woofers

and you cal always flip all the switches to "ON" and destroy worlds. (quad alts ftw)

exterior-

obvious change SS to DC and slam it.

keep the red+chrome and add all blue decals/paint with DC and use the Red DC caps on the woofers

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

its a daily driver demo car that you want to be loud. you also want to appeal to a very large demographic which is hard to do.

what if-

you walled the back seat with six woofers in the wall, 15s on bottom, 12s in middle, and 10s on top running the ports on the outsides of the box with a blow through under the 15s coming from a pair of 6th order bandpass 18s in the bed (plenty of plexi)

this is where control comes into play, run each amp/pair of amps through a switch allowing you to turn on/off each set of woofers.

"lvl 5 18s"

**flip**

"they sound like this!"

if you build the wall in three levels you can tailor each box for the size woofer that it will hold, getting most SQ or db from each.

2 beastly boxes

6 woofers

3-6 woofers

and you cal always flip all the switches to "ON" and destroy worlds. (quad alts ftw)

exterior-

keep the red+chrome and add all blue decals/paint with DC and use the Red DC caps on the woofers

-Drew

im agreeing with him^, its like a shops display on wheels, just devide all the boxs off from each other and put the amps ona switch pannel likes ona distplay so they can hear what they are lookin for cause if its like 8 15's and the kid only has money for 12's or 10's ued get a more efficent way of selling and a new way to bring out the lvl5's, and no to go off topic but have u guys thought about makein a componit set? i didn't kno if yall just made subs or what not but dc mids n highs would look sick, ied love to see a set of lvl5 6&1/2's and the tweeter has to be massave to lol, but anywho it would look sick if u did like deephitterz did and devide the truck down the middle with blue on one side and black on the other to match your colors already and put dc audio logos all over the truck that would look killer wit some kinda graphics or somethin just my $.02

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

what if-

"lvl 5 18s"

**flip**

"they sound like this!"

2 beastly boxes

6 woofers

3-6 woofers

exterior-

-Drew

thats a horrible idea.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I would keep it simple and clean I was thinking big before but everybody has big do something amazing like 2 10's in a bulletproof box that puts up amaizing #'s that would make me buy a sub more than seeing what # 75 18's would do

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.