it varies company to company but I did 6 or 7 65-15 hard breaking then let em cool for about 15 minutes driving without using them then another 5 65-15

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

it varies company to company but I did 6 or 7 65-15 hard breaking then let em cool for about 15 minutes driving without using them then another 5 65-15

Uh no And that's a good way to to ruin new brakes.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

First place I would start is finding out if the grooves in the calipers were cleaned and new clips were used if not get that done.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Ehhh... You may want to check you info then...

Leo and I have the same TYPE of pad.. Same model, just different sizes obviously.

Im going to follow the manufacturers recommendations that were sent with with the brakes, which have been tested and done numerous times by the company and its customers.. Im going to trust EBC over someone on the internet... But then again... Thats just me, a stupid 19 year old...

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Ehhh... You may want to check you info then...

Leo and I have the same TYPE of pad.. Same model, just different sizes obviously.

Im going to follow the manufacturers recommendations that were sent with with the brakes, which have been tested and done numerous times by the company and its customers.. Im going to trust EBC over someone on the internet... But then again... Thats just me, a stupid 19 year old...

so what would you recommend bro for some reason i trust your word :P

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

high performance brakes will squeak. its inevitable

brakes arent hp they are from autozone just the rotors are hp

Highlighted you problem...

Get a different pad. I would recommend the Carquest CXD line of pads..

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

yeah thats what i was also thinking i was told they would be replaced for free since they have had a recall on the pads from them anyways. ill check if caliper were cleaned and new clips as soon as i get out of school and go by and get this code checked for check engine light flashing.. problem after problem with this car lol

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

yeah thats what i was also thinking i was told they would be replaced for free since they have had a recall on the pads from them anyways. ill check if caliper were cleaned and new clips as soon as i get out of school and go by and get this code checked for check engine light flashing.. problem after problem with this car lol

Get your money back on the pads and go with a different brand.

Check engine light flashing is not a good thing. Its flashing to tell you not to drive it and can cause engine damage

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Get your money back on the pads and go with a different brand.

Check engine light flashing is not a good thing. Its flashing to tell you not to drive it and can cause engine damage

yea im going by today to get the codes for it and then its getting parked till i get cash to do something with it :/ hopefully it wont be a expensive repair

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Archived