Ohio Generator alternators good output at idle?

just received email from mechman he can do a 320 billet unit for 599 hairpin 6 phase 140 at idle( no solid rpm value listed) 320 at 2000 engine rpm, pretty nice. that sheet you posted is not very specific low speed and high speed rpm?

why not solid numbers there would be nice to see them use a sheet like dc power and ohio using would make things easier to compare and calculate. same thing goes for every other company making them.

singer is 8-10 months from hairpin for my application not waiting that long just got an email from him 30 minutes ago

Im not even sure if i can get a hairpin for my application from dc power. it shows hairpins for 302 motor but not for the model of vehicle i have (mustang) still waiting for response to inquiry about this.

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

it does it at 600 rpm and 1700 rpm.. its on a thread from 2011. i will link here one i find it

did you not see the video? it did it on camera the DC and OG id on paper that can easily be changed.. not saying they did but the video shows mechman did rated

just seen video didnt see it before in your post, no that mounting application is different then what i have

very nice what does your car idle at and what is the crank pulley diameter on your vehicle?

Kenwood excelon ddx795

McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

not very familiar with the expeditions what size engine in it? also do you know the pulley size on the alt? just wondering so i can do some calculating of my own. thanks

Kenwood excelon ddx795

NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

2007 Yukon xl

I run singer

Why

Reviews are good people that had issues were handled good and quickly from what I could find

My exp

250amp unit for a ford focus. Worked great for a few months. Something went wrong and it started smoking. I put the stock one back in and talked with singer. I sent it back he tested it and it rested fine. Said it appears to only be the coating on the wires which can be normal.

I wasn't comfortable with that and after talking to him he rebuilt it completely.

Well by that time I was short on money and wanted to go external regulated voltage. He held it for me and had it boxed and ready to ship while I saved money up to pay for the regulator.

Great cs at a great price. I have about $550 into it between alt and regulator. Great deal for me, I can charge at 14.9-15.1 for competing and 14-14.4 for daily.

See if you can find someone with tho good of service from og.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived