SlamminBeats Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 Let's not take my post out of context. I was referring to his original picture of just the box that was facing forward. Thats not a wall then again in thendictionary theres no audio definition for wall so if you want to call it one. I couldncare fkn less
franklucas Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 Built in the vehicle piece by piece kreg jig screwed n glued baltic 13 ply birch
franklucas Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 Rear of cherokee 3 inches shorter then center so it tapers on the sides and makes a turn over my batteries which are cut through rear floor.
MrSkippyJ Posted January 28, 2015 Report Posted January 28, 2015 I feel like there have been plenty of walls like this, never heard it called anything but a wall. especially once it's trimmed up. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
SlamminBeats Posted January 28, 2015 Report Posted January 28, 2015 Juat to clarify again his original pic was what i called not a wall
MrSkippyJ Posted January 28, 2015 Report Posted January 28, 2015 ^^ understood, but someone else said what he currently has isn't a wall. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
franklucas Posted January 28, 2015 Report Posted January 28, 2015 Walls or like walls are new to me. Me and my son started this project a few months ago and I came here for advice and got some good advice and followed it. I made mistakes but that's how we learn. Telling me to stop blowing my money and Telling me what I do or don't have based on a quick selfie of my box just foolish. I appreciate it for the peeps that gave good advice amps will be in in 2 weeks ready to jam. I'll post some results.
Karkov Posted January 28, 2015 Report Posted January 28, 2015 Walls or like walls are new to me. Me and my son started this project a few months ago and I came here for advice and got some good advice and followed it. I made mistakes but that's how we learn. Telling me to stop blowing my money and Telling me what I do or don't have based on a quick selfie of my box just foolish. I appreciate it for the peeps that gave good advice amps will be in in 2 weeks ready to jam. I'll post some results. Thanks! I want to see where this thing goes. I came here with the same purpose and have learned a lot despite what people want to call my enclosure. Thanks for taking things with a grain of salt. There are still people interested here to see how this turns out. =) 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Karkov Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 Updates? Video?> 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
ChevyBoy95 Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 I didn't have it sealed in a earlier pic bighossf150 but I have sealed in since thenwhat I meant was even though it's not sealed it's still a wall, that's how my f150 was for a while. until it is sealed off, it is just a big ass box in the back. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.