What did the five fingers say to the face?

The girl totally thinks she's being cute or cool or something since she is smiling while trying to clown on this guy. When he smacked her I can't lie, had a huge smile.

I do love the guy who jumps in as captain save a ho and gets put to sleep over it.

This. Thought about how awesome it was that the guy got his ass whooped didn't think this video could get better...then the guy jumps in front of the camera and i lost it.

Thanks n8 lol

Dont give a fuck about gender. You come swingin, prepare to get dealt with.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

what i hate is how the aggressors become the victims.. that bitch shouldn't be saying to stop or even feel sorry for that trash. they assaulted the cashier and jumped over the counter.. it's not like he jumped over to hug the cashier. his intentions was to hurt him and he deserved every blow he got

edit.. that's America for you. we are becoming the country of the pussy citizens who are too scared to fend themselves.. people now just want to cross their hands and let shit happen then wait for the cops to make a report that aint going to do shit..

what i hate is how the aggressors become the victims.. that bitch shouldn't be saying to stop or even feel sorry for that trash. they assaulted the cashier and jumped over the counter.. it's not like he jumped over to hug the cashier. his intentions was to hurt him and he deserved every blow he got

edit.. that's America for you. we are becoming the country of the pussy citizens who are too scared to fend themselves.. people now just want to cross their hands and let shit happen then wait for the cops to make a report that aint going to do shit..

At the point where he was striking them when they were both on the ground he went to far, that's no longer defending yourself.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

what if the guy was pulling out a knife? we dont know what he was actually trying to do when he was on the floor

your post is full of hypocrisy.. when there is a criminal that gets shot a few times then gets a magazine emptied on him after he is on the floor you think its okay he deserved it, why not here? your other post about the kid that got his member cut off cause the bitch was high on drugs. you said you would have done worse, why isnt it too much then? fucker shouldnt have climbed over

you can clearly see they are trying to get up.. you never let an aggressor establish control.. you let his ass stay down till there is someone there to arrest him

what if the guy was pulling out a knife? we dont know what he was actually trying to do when he was on the floor

your post is full of hypocrisy.. when there is a criminal that gets shot a few times then gets a magazine emptied on him after he is on the floor you think its okay he deserved it, why not here? your other post about the kid that got his member cut off cause the bitch was high on drugs. you said you would have done worse, why isnt it too much then? fucker shouldnt have climbed over

you can clearly see they are trying to get up.. you never let an aggressor establish control.. you let his ass stay down till there is someone there to arrest him

If someone touched my daughter you're damn right I said I'd do worse they would die plain and simple doesn't mean it's ok or legal but that's a whole different situation than this.

you're right we can't see what's happening behind the counter but when the other employees are trying to stop him I'd doubt they would do so if the people that jumped the counter were pulling weapons. By the way they both appear to be women it takes a real big man to fight two women with a weapon doesn't it? Also no matter what the situation if you get in a fight and the other person is laying on the ground and you continue to strike them you just went from defending yourself legally to felony assault plain and simple.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Also I'm not saying you don't keep them where they are till police show up but you don't continue to strike them with a weapon.

Archived