I just moved from cali to ohio i live in troy right now its like outside of dayton. I can not find a car audio shop in my city, im looking to have a remote starter installed in my wifes car. Is there any one in this area who knows of any reputable shops.

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Just did some research:

http://www.mrtautocraft.net/

That's where I'd go if I were in your area.

How exactly could you recommend some place you know nothing about?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Didn't realize there was a huge car audio industry in 1964

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Didn't realize there was a huge car audio industry in 1964

First available car radios were in 1930 iirc

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Gotta be doing something right if they have been in business for 50 years.

Not true, there is a local audio shop around here that's been around since the 80's they set my friends wife's car on fire twice and shorted wires in his ride by putting a screw through them when installing an alarm and the is is a chain with a bunch of shops.

Now corporate did pay for it all to be fixed at another shop but it should have never happened in the first place.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well, maybe someone can stop by and give him a better recommendation they had experience with or something. Figured I'd just toss that one out there since he's left with nothing in his area. Was looking around for a while and found a few others, but the reviews were bad. Couldn't really find anything bad on that location after about 30 minutes of searching. Found them on the Rockford Fosgate authorized dealers list.

Well, maybe someone can stop by and give him a better recommendation they had experience with or something. Figured I'd just toss that one out there since he's left with nothing in his area. Was looking around for a while and found a few others, but the reviews were bad. Couldn't really find anything bad on that location after about 30 minutes of searching. Found them on the Rockford Fosgate authorized dealers list.

Your a good SMD member for taking the time to do what the OP didnt. Members bashing you are in the wrong IMO.

Archived