Sonic Electronix

Serious budget ground pounder build opinions needed

25 boss audio cx10. If you want cone area... lmfao i would love to see a build like that

See the funny thing is that I actually started figuring out how to put that meny in a box

Huh, never knew they were sisters. Interesting. Either way, dd (and Sq I guess, but never ran them) FTW!!! When balling on a budget at least haha

Since when is DD a budget brand?? Or am I misunderstanding?

Ur misunderstanding lol.. he means that soundqubed is a budget brand of DD. Read page 2 I think its explaind there

I only read the first page.

My 2 cents though

Why spend $500 on several subs when you can get one good 15-18 for $500 or less used? Could even pick up something that could use a recone for cheaper then of course recone it.

1-2k rms on a used 15-18" sub is reasonable, would get loud and sound great.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

sq and dd are sister companies. youll notice their lines have similarities. one is not necessarily more budget than the other. dd has a redline lineup too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Here's an idea, if you want to impress some kids, do it with several 8s. 4 8s are slightly more cone area than 1 15". Guess lose their shit when they hear big sound from a tiny sub.

Go check out the HDS208

http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS208_p_245.html

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I ordered 8 alpine bass line 12s today from my local ABC warehouse... Got a friend who is the store manager.. we put one in a box and played with it for awhile in both sealed and a ported enclosure on 250rms.. I must say that little 12 sounds pretty good and gets fairly LOUD for a budget sub... Louder than a Rockford fosgate p2 d4 in the same box I ended up with a grand total of $396 OTD I'm definitely going to do a build log on this I'd like to find someone local to even meter it I think it's going to be pretty da mn loud if this one doesn't turn out that great I'm probably going to try for the 8 idea do like for SA 8 or something like that thank you very much for everyone who gave me ideas and thoughts I appreciate every bit of input you gave

Archived