Sundown Audio

batts per amp min

Gavin

how about for 16v batts.. same suggestion?

ez_eazy-img600x450-116443008715fd1.jpg

ez_eazy-img600x450-11644301042b8d1.jpg

My new baby! can't help but to show her off.

She's gonna be the TYSON PUNCH of DB drag over here. The exteme king over here is doing 160.4 out of a Benz! >:(  I'm in SS. there are no classes here,  Just SS and EXTREME.  so my goal is to knock out the SS king who is doing 156.* with 7 RF T2000bd and 8 turbostart batts! off the big chair, then its on to the extreme class. where 160.4 is the record her in Japan.....FOR NOW THAT IS! ;)  Any advice you can give me on building this machine to U.S. standards would be welcome. :^

48956a0.jpgwww.competitionsoundz.comTeam R&RTeam MaxxsonicsTeam DC AudioTeam PowermasterTeam KinetikHooker car audio

hmm dont think ive ever seen an astrovan with a body kit b4... or maybe i just dont memmer

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer