My first guess would be a fuel spider leak, take the throttle body of grab a flashlight and see if you can see clean paths inside the intake or if you have a borescope feed it through the tbody.

I had that issue last year actually. Replaced the spider injector. I know those symptoms well, it's not the same.
Just suggested it because it's one of the most common problems on these trucks.

One other easy thing Is the gear on the distributor likes to wear down its an easy fix usually suggested to do it when doing the lower intake gasket (another common problem) because you have to pull it but you could give it a shot now.

yeah and fuel pumps... got a 02 blazer just went out on expensive as shit too!!! Idk fuel systems on blazers seems to have alot of issues

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Seems it all started after your idler pulley broke. Sooooo, thats why i thought throttle position sensor. Your idler controls how the throttle opens and closes so its gotta be somewhere in that area.

How? My idler pulley is held on with a bolt, nothing else even around it.

My first guess would be a fuel spider leak, take the throttle body of grab a flashlight and see if you can see clean paths inside the intake or if you have a borescope feed it through the tbody.

I had that issue last year actually. Replaced the spider injector. I know those symptoms well, it's not the same.

One other easy thing Is the gear on the distributor likes to wear down its an easy fix usually suggested to do it when doing the lower intake gasket (another common problem) because you have to pull it but you could give it a shot now.

That sounds like a pain. I think my next move is going to be coil pack, then fuel filter.

Then possibly seriously considering a new vehicle.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

yeah and fuel pumps... got a 02 blazer just went out on expensive as shit too!!! Idk fuel systems on blazers seems to have alot of issues

Fuel pump was replaced last year with the spider injector. And yeah, seems that way :/

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

The distro gear is easy cost like $35 it'll take you 30 minutes to an hour.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

he is right.......

Do you see any LIGHTS on the dash? (check this that)

I went WAY down this road with my 99.

Fucker runs like a raped ape now....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185924-hands-in-the-air-now-rough-idle-shitty-start-odd-smell/

If your not pulling a code/light, then........ look else where... like the EGR valve...

things that WONT pull code.... :shrug:

I was lucky/unlucky that i pulled a LIGHT when it would start and run like hell..........

You chose on what...lol.

But, that fuel spider was my issue. Yours,.. Check the EGR valve with other things (not pulling a light, it has to be something something, if you feel me)

If your not pulling a code/light, then........ look else where... like the EGR valve...

things that WONT pull code.... :shrug:

I was lucky/unlucky that i pulled a LIGHT when it would start and run like hell..........

You chose on what...lol.

But, that fuel spider was my issue. Yours,.. Check the EGR valve with other things (not pulling a light, it has to be something something, if you feel me)

Yeah I hear ya. Coil pack is next up, followed by fuel filter.

Spider injector was last year. That was a bish.

EGR valve usually leads to poor idle right? Seems to idle ok, just starting is a bish. I can clean that instead of replacing right?

Figure out what it is first don't start throwing parts at it.

Take it to a mechanic with a real scan tool and they should be able to tell you what's wrong.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Figure out what it is first don't start throwing parts at it.

Take it to a mechanic with a real scan tool and they should be able to tell you what's wrong.

also...

if your throwing lights, codes... OR NOT, will help.

Mine would run and start like shit...

About 2 months later, i threw codes/a light.

It was the spider pack..........

Where your NOT throwing a light/code....

maybe its a simple (more simple) issue... (spark) or what have ya..

Archived