06 Silverado re-build - DC XL 18's, DC 5.0K, 3Sixty.3, Mechman Alt, etc...

tuned in !

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Someone messaged me about the box dimensions, so I figured I would post them for all to see.

Specs:

- Gross (16.3 ft3)

- Net (12.3 ft3)

- Tuning (27hz)

BoxAssemblyRev3_zps312db4b4.jpg

I am planning on adjusting the port to raise the tuning to around 30-32hz, but wanted to see what kind of frequency range I would get with this.

Doors are completed for now.

I got these Focal 3-ways for both doors on Craigslist for around $300. A guy had them glued into mounting locations of a porsche. I had to grind the mounting tabs off, and secure the tweeter, and 4" mid-range from the back.

I would really like to re-do the doors with some PWX 8"s, or some Rockford Pros. Never taken on a large fiberglass project, but eventually I will get to it.

Doors_zps06d631db.jpg

Got the rest of the electrical done under the hood. Anyone know the aux battery tray I need for this truck? I plan to put an additional D3400 on the passenger side under the hood. There is space, I just need to find a solid way to mount it.

Electrical2_zpsa6b4a717.jpg

Got everything wired up and installed. Spent a little time tuning with the 3sixty.3, but it could still use some work.

I will be changing my front stage 100%. The Focals are super clean, but they cannot keep up at all. Hoping to go with 3-4 Rockford pro 8s, and 2 pro tweets in each door. Will have to see what the budget allows.

Fuses_zps4deec407.jpg

Assembled1_zps36c6a62c.jpg

Assembled_zpsd039208e.jpg

more to come..

Nice clean install man. Keep up the good work. Gonna need more or better amps for mids & highs to keep up with that sub stage. I can take those Focal's off your hands! lol

Tuned in...

Archived