Ferguson now having a melt down

Lots of shots here where I'm atOh wait, I'm at a cop bar with my buddiesWho are copsDrinking shotsLots of shotsWith copsThat is all

The question is are you guys planning to go out and shoot unarmed people tonight? Word on the streets is that's what you guys like to do for fun

someone is salty. shit happens.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Lots of shots here where I'm atOh wait, I'm at a cop bar with my buddiesWho are copsDrinking shotsLots of shotsWith copsThat is all

The question is are you guys planning to go out and shoot unarmed people tonight? Word on the streets is that's what you guys like to do for fun

:popcorn:

Not tonight,

But I do plan on finding out who let the tear gas rip. Now that fucker is gonna have hell to pay!

Oh shit, two shots just whizzed by my head, brb

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

:popcorn:

I dont think that was a true vent there he was just being facetious

someone is salty. shit happens.

Nah not salty it was sarcasm. Believe me I've had my fair share of run in with Leo's and only a few were dicks most are pretty chill but I also know how to be polite and cooperate.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived