Ferguson now having a melt down

I'm waiting, lol. Just speaking most peoples' minds. Lmfao.

Internet is having a hay-day with this.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

i dont see it as racist.. people in Ferguson are acting like monkeys. thats not how humans act. at least the civilized ones.. if they was any other race doing the same thing they would still be monkeys for acting that way

Forensic evidence has proven all the shots were close range and face to face. The cop stopped shooting as soon as the kid stopped assaulting him IN HIS SQUAD CAR and the kid fell running away.

Thats extremely dif than what I read. So my thoughts may be irrelevant given this new scenario. If he got shot six times while struggling in the car, then how is there anyway at all to blame or defend either. It was a struggle. Unless you can prove the officer started it and shot him on his own..

But who in the world is gonna be able to see that, but the two involved. . Aka a he said she said and cops win those 100% of the time regardless of what color u are.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

but people say he emptied a clip on him.. thats right all 6 rounds. thats just murder yo

Lolz I explained my thoughts silly. Gosh.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

i dont see it as racist.. people in Ferguson are acting like monkeys. thats not how humans act. at least the civilized ones.. if they was any other race doing the same thing they would still be monkeys for acting that way

It's both whites and blacks doin stupid shit in Ferguson.

Forensic evidence has proven all the shots were close range and face to face. The cop stopped shooting as soon as the kid stopped assaulting him IN HIS SQUAD CAR and the kid fell running away.

Thats extremely dif than what I read. So my thoughts may be irrelevant given this new scenario. If he got shot six times while struggling in the car, then how is there anyway at all to blame or defend either. It was a struggle. Unless you can prove the officer started it and shot him on his own..

But who in the world is gonna be able to see that, but the two involved. . Aka a he said she said and cops win those 100% of the time regardless of what color u are.

This is why there is no excuse for them not having dash cams and mics.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived