Just turned 16 and I need a job.

Wow, thank you all for the fast responses and tips. I am going to go out tomorrow and start my search.

Just a heads up on the resume, all those things are good but really the main thing is make sure you have a TON of contact information. Phone/email/address all that good stuff and follow up with them.

I didn't know if I should put all my contact info on this website. But thank you.

And you could probably make more in the summer if you are willing to do some labor. Concrete, painting, and landscaping businesses normally pay more than restaurants and grocery stores.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

don't send your resume, clean yaself up, put on some shiney shoes and go and physically drop off your resumes.

Most places want it online these days. If you walk into any major retail store and ask about employment, they will tell you to go home and apply online.

when people ask me if were hiring they always ask for a application and I always "send them home and tell them to apply online" spot on bro

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

don't send your resume, clean yaself up, put on some shiney shoes and go and physically drop off your resumes.

Most places want it online these days. If you walk into any major retail store and ask about employment, they will tell you to go home and apply online.

when people ask me if were hiring they always ask for a application and I always "send them home and tell them to apply online" spot on bro

So what makes someone stand out for you? I assume you have applications being turned in to you. Just apply online and wish for the best?

I can tell you walmart will give less than a fuck about a resume. When you apply online call to follow up within the week. Walmart also brings on employees in large groups so it might take a week or two. Also walmart will more than likely be entering their hiring freeze like the do every dec-feb. If you get an interview it will be five questions. Answer them honestly and give good details and make sure you ask what they are interviewing you for because even if you only apply to certain areas they will hire you for something else and not tell you. If you havent found something by march apply for lawn and garden at walmart its a fun time, where I started there.

In short, follow up within a week and once a week after that. Be persistent. Using buzz words like follow up, plan resources, efficiency, time utilization, etc all can help too in an interview.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived