Jump to content

To all members on here and the mods


Recommended Posts

Posted

better get to posting to get that positive! lmfao.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

You have been on HARDCORE lately asking about selling items. It's awfully ironic(especially from a Mod's point of view) that you all of a sudden start posting rapidfire in those threads.

To be honest dude, I wouldn't buy any items you are trying to sell. I've already filled your username away as potentially bad.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Yeah paid members get to use classifieds for free I thought.

they do.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

Paid membership only gets rid of ads. No other benefit. Well premium classifieds I guess. But meh. I want more perk for membership

Discounts, shipping, etc. Meade has a thread in the paid member section about it.

Posted

Paid membership only gets rid of ads. No other benefit. Well premium classifieds I guess. But meh. I want more perk for membership

Discounts, shipping, etc. Meade has a thread in the paid member section about it.

where is that section? i have bought things and didnt get discounts or free shipping

Posted

in the member section. free 2day shipping, and 10$ off.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

Lol apologize on here and get bashed. Wow.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 434 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...