Sonic Electronix

Good shit man, happy holidays.

Just my .02, I would set a quantitative length of membership that qualifies one under the "loyal member" clause, 6 mo. etc.

The way I see it it's one more thing set in stone and one less thing for people to argue about.

Props for doing this, I'm sure it will put a big smile on someone's face and we all know there's never enough of those. :)

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

separate raffles sounds good, more people winning is always a good thing.

man i want those tool makers! haha

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Good shit man, happy holidays.

Just my .02, I would set a quantitative length of membership that qualifies one under the "loyal member" clause, 6 mo. etc.

The way I see it it's one more thing set in stone and one less thing for people to argue about.

Props for doing this, I'm sure it will put a big smile on someone's face and we all know there's never enough of those. :)

This is a good idea and I hope @n8ball2013 chimes in on it.

I would try to do separate raffles. Like I wouldn't need a battery so I wouldn't do that raffle. But a single would be great if the winner has nothing

Separate raffles would be a big headache. one big raffle with multiple winners whom can trade out amongst themselves sounds better

Team Deadly Hertz

Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER

Want to answer the poll question but it would vary in a case by case basis. With a battery and terminals, I'd say al to one person. If we had 2 different subwoofers on the line then I'd say 2 different winners.

Is the poll question geared at this months prize only, or as an all case scenario type thing?

what kind of battery terminals are they. do you have a picture?

only reason i ask is to see how many lugs i need to make the amp kit. if people here stop being greedy i might even add a big3 kit but it has to be someone i know really needs it not for someone who wants to save a few bucks

i rather see 1 winner and having that person create a build log here

come on bros if you cant buy a set of battery terminals or a battery you are in the wrong hobby. this should be for someone who dreams of having a system but due to no job or in a bad situation cant afford it.. people are just being greedy here. some of you already have a system but only need $100 or less to complete it, come on guys.. someone else really needs it

what kind of battery terminals are they. do you have a picture?

only reason i ask is to see how many lugs i need to make the amp kit. if people here stop being greedy i might even add a big3 kit but it has to be someone i know really needs it not for someone who wants to save a few bucks

I am at work and cannot access photobucket but they are female inputs... 3 per side for a total of 6 per block. 1pos. 1neg.

i rather see 1 winner and having that person create a build log here

come on bros if you cant buy a set of battery terminals or a battery you are in the wrong hobby. this should be for someone who dreams of having a system but due to no job or in a bad situation cant afford it.. people are just being greedy here. some of you already have a system but only need $100 or less to complete it, come on guys.. someone else really needs it

I tried this way and it worked before. just never saw a build log come of it. that actually made me mad... I wanted the vendors that participated to see the end result. You cant force someone to do a build log.....or can you????

Team Deadly Hertz

Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER

I think one winner for all would work out best, what if a person with no money wins like just the terminals or just the batt they would have no way to complete the rest of the system and have no need for the item.

And If someone who doesn't need everything wins they should be required to raffle off what they don't need to the others that didn't win.

I'm definitely in for the raffle I ripped my stuff out over a year ago planning for a rebuild and then life happened and I haven't been able to afford the rebuild.

I have a head unit and an ho alt so if those were part of the prize I'd for sure let them go to someone else. Also think I might have 1/0 ofc laying around still so the wire could go to someone else as well.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived