Jump to content

Getting a 2nd vehicle after the first of the year could use some input.


Recommended Posts

Posted

04+ Volvo S40, 2.4i non-turbo.

Honda Accord V6 is a great option, as is a Nissan Maxima 3.5 V6.

I never even thought of a Volvo.. Good cars? Never drove or rode in one.

We've put 30k on mine, love it. Just bought the 2.4i car for my sister, it's an 09. Wonderful car. Some of the safest and most reliable on the road.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

6 speed ls1 camaro/trans am. damn near 30mpg, fun to drive, leather, t tops instead of a sunroof and a half decent interior

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

6 speed ls1 camaro/trans am. damn near 30mpg, fun to drive, leather, t tops instead of a sunroof and a half decent interior

30mpg really? Ive always figured they were terrible on gas

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Posted

27-28 hwy shouldnt be a problem, with my old auto ss I was getting 24ish on the highway

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Arent the backseats in the camaros really small? I got some big friends so thats a downfall..

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4825 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...