Jump to content

Getting a 2nd vehicle after the first of the year could use some input.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Planning on getting a 2nd vehicle after the first of the year mainly for gas mileage and some traveling.

Im going to keep my explorer for winter and for hauling stuff and maybe make it my main competing vehicle down the road.

My budget is around $7000, I don't really know a bunch about cars so not sure what would really be a long lasting dependable vehicle.

Ones that I can think of off the top of my head, 02-03 Maxima SE, 04 Honda Accord, 06 Svion TC, Audi A4/A6. I'm not completely sold on these cars but they are the ones that meet most of my wants "Fun to drive, not a slow POS, sunroof, leather, nice interior".

If anybody has some recommendations, opinions or anything I would like to hear them. Thanks!

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Posted

04+ Volvo S40, 2.4i non-turbo.

Honda Accord V6 is a great option, as is a Nissan Maxima 3.5 V6.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Yeah I really like what I see with the Nissan. Just hard to find one with good leather and a reasonable amount of miles. All the ones I've found have poor looking tan interior.

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Posted

Acura TL?

nice...

ive run a Acura TSX for around 5 years now..... ive fucking loved it...

gas and tires...

Also put a LIL RF SINGER build it it, .. sold it, and still drive it....

love this car....

6spd manual..... leather, heated, all options, dope in the snow (i live in utah, and its 36 miles ONE way to work)

Posted

Acura TL?

nice...

ive run a Acura TSX for around 5 years now..... ive fucking loved it...

gas and tires...

Also put a LIL RF SINGER build it it, .. sold it, and still drive it....

love this car....

6spd manual..... leather, heated, all options, dope in the snow (i live in utah, and its 36 miles ONE way to work)

I.have a friend that has a TSX and I love that car, It's on my list but just can't find one in my price range.

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Posted

Based on your goals. A newer civic si or something similar.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Based on your goals. A newer civic si or something similar.

Something about the interior of the newer si's make me cringe for some reason, something about the shifter being up on the dash and no real center console..

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Posted

04+ Volvo S40, 2.4i non-turbo.

Honda Accord V6 is a great option, as is a Nissan Maxima 3.5 V6.

I never even thought of a Volvo.. Good cars? Never drove or rode in one.

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2991 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...