Help Me Be A Ground Pounder!

name change to audiopulse

they sold all their patents from what i heard???

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

uh.....shop around....and get what YOU want....i say you couldnt go wrong with 4 Memphis M3 15s...........well within your budget and they are a badass sub....Im running 6 of them...and i love em....750 watts to each sub is all............AND mine are SINGLE 4 Ohm VOICE COIL subs..............yea you read that right............and trust me........mine will groundpound with the best of em....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

i thought about running four L7 15's and have the subs face the lid of the trunk..any pros or cons of havin the subs face upwards

i just went from subs firing up and port firing back to subs and port firing back. the only major difference that i really noticed was that it went from trunk lid rattling bad to bumper rattling worse. but im only running 2 type r 15s and a 1200 watt rms amp.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

if your one of those guys that is all into rattling the sh!t out of your lid then firing right into it will bring a smile to your face.

my .02c would be custom fab the rear deck/behind rear seats into a 1/2 wall with woofers behind the seat AND through the package tray.

use the front half to 3/4 of the trunk for pure box and back 25% for amps/bats and be loud.

i would suggest brands- but you are pretty well equipped with names at this point

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

• 3 weeks later...

You should think about maybe doing 4x audioque hdc315's if you want great 15's for about $300 shipped to your door ($1200).

http://www.audioque.com/aq/HDCSeries.htm

And for the amps i'd go 4x crunch "powerzone" 1000.1d's($150 per) or 1500.1d's($175 per) ($600 or 700).

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ufacturerID=612

Thats just keeping it real, and being smart ;) Atmost your looking @ $1900 for your subs and your amps like you wanted in the beginning. Those Audioque subs are real good 2... u can ask "jcoleman" he'll tell ya... all you need now is a BIG A$$ Alt :lol: . Or a couple med. size ones. look on da bright side, your gonna save $900, that you can send on the Alt's :P

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

I have 2 box chevies and I know them inside and out... your options are very limited but you can still get loud from the trunk if you want to put the effort in.

all rear firing....

2 15s ported

3/4 15s sealed (odd shaped enclosure)

4 12s ported

2/3 12s in bandpass

2 15s bandpass

right now I have 2 15s in a ported box 27hz tune it burps 150..... Im swapping out to 4 ported 12s (btl/9512) and 2 t4000's

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

4 HDC3 15s on 2 Sundown 3000Ds.

Nice car mayne!!!

EDIT: I would ask your question over at ROE. Most people hear are going to say DC or Fi. You will get a more diverse opinion over there.

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Archived