no indictment for Eric Gardner

Sensai you are completely correct. When someone dies because of someone else's power, there is a problem.

But Eric could have avoided his death. Yes it is extensive to sue but so is dying. If you want to change something you have to do it by the books.

Don't think I'm supporting the cops either. I'm just saying if I were in his place I would have cooperated and not died

I'm not trying to be a dick but would you ever stand up for yourself in a situation where you may be overpowered?

Sensai you are completely correct. When someone dies because of someone else's power, there is a problem.

But Eric could have avoided his death. Yes it is extensive to sue but so is dying. If you want to change something you have to do it by the books.

Don't think I'm supporting the cops either. I'm just saying if I were in his place I would have cooperated and not died

and for that i respect your comment. What happened is that this guy was constantly harassed by the cops and he got fed up with it. You can only comply so much until you get fed up and let emotions take over. I just wanted him to be indicted and let the "justice" system we have take over. What has happened here is bullshit.

I will also let EVERYONE know that what has happened in the past and between me and cops will NEVER change my relationship with any of my white friends. Im thankful i am able to have friends of a different race in which i can laugh with, cry with, joke with, share beers with and sleep at their house if needed. This situation is just sad.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

does anyone know what the medical examiner wrote on the death certificate as the cause? even if the COD cites asphyxiation as the cause you still have to remember a grand jury of people elected by the citizens of that state made the call. Makes you wonder where the issues they lies

The city medical examiner has ruled the death of Eric Garner, the 43-year-old father whose death in police custody sparked national outrage, a homicide, saying a chokehold killed him.

The medical examiner said compression of the neck and chest, along with Garner's positioning on the ground while being restrained by police during the July 17 stop on Staten Island, caused his death.

Garner's acute and chronic bronchial asthma, obesity and hypertensive cardiovascular disease were contributing factors, the medical examiner determined.

:)

and for that i respect your comment. What happened is that this guy was constantly harassed by the cops and he got fed up with it. You can only comply so much until you get fed up and let emotions take over. I just wanted him to be indicted and let the "justice" system we have take over. What has happened here is bullshit.

I will also let EVERYONE know that what has happened in the past and between me and cops will NEVER change my relationship with any of my white friends. Im thankful i am able to have friends of a different race in which i can laugh with, cry with, joke with, share beers with and sleep at their house if needed. This situation is just sad.

Amen!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I'm not trying to be a dick but would you ever stand up for yourself in a situation where you may be overpowered?

for the record i did.. .and when i did i ended up with felony charges facing a mandatory 15+ years.. it was between me and a cop..

70k later i was able to not let the situation that happened effect my life in getting guns.. yes 70 K AS IN 70,000!

I have had people at shows threaten to shoot me.. people at shows to have their friends to grab guns in an attempt to shoot me.. i have been at a show in which police was called and i took the blame for whatever.. i have been in situations where i have stood up to more than one person at teh same times for others.. I have no fear of death i welcome it but i dont go looking for it.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Its "funny" to talk about us "black people" in times like this... Yes we riot, but we fucking riot in time of need!! We don't go fucking up shit over a damn football game... We get called monkeys and all type of shit, yet when you have a MF go shoot up a theater or a school full of kids, its "physiological problems." Ya'll don't have to deal with the shit we do and never have, so don't sit there and tell us that we don't have the right to stand up for ourselves!!!

This isn't about race man its about police brutality and don't act like white people don't have struggles it's a low income thing not a white or black thing. While I could never be stopped or harassed for simply being black I still have dealt with a lot of the same bullshit anyone from a low income area deals with.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And people use racial stereotypes to Generalize how all races behave not just black people. The actions of a few are used to paint a picture of the many.

Should also state that it's always wrong to do so.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Its "funny" to talk about us "black people" in times like this... Yes we riot, but we fucking riot in time of need!! We don't go fucking up shit over a damn football game... We get called monkeys and all type of shit, yet when you have a MF go shoot up a theater or a school full of kids, its "physiological problems." Ya'll don't have to deal with the shit we do and never have, so don't sit there and tell us that we don't have the right to stand up for ourselves!!!

This isn't about race man its about police brutality and don't act like white people don't have struggles it's a low income thing not a white or black thing. While I could never be stopped or harassed for simply being black I still have dealt with a lot of the same bullshit anyone from a low income area deals with.

And you know what!?! I agree.. to a certain extent... We do have it hard and some people really don't believe we have the problems we say we do, but trust me when I say.. IT'S REAL!! Now as far as police, I don't like em... I'm not gonna sit here and act like all police are bad, but the way the world turning, it's becoming more corrupt then anything!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

ANYONE that has met me in real life will tell you i am the nicest guy you would every meet. they will tell you i will ride or die for those i care for and i have much love for the kiddos regardless or color.

I have hung with people from the west coast where i protected teh vechicle of a person with my ar at night

I have hung with people who have came out to hang with me and they didnt have to pay for shit at the bar ( over $600 bill)

i have hung with people who have come to hang out with me and was willing to give them my fucking car so they would have transportation

and all of those people that came to hang with me were white

lol

^ninja is chill as fuck lol. But on topic nypd has been horribly corrupt for a long time. I know quite a few officers down here who Are great people and I would be more than willing to fight beside, but to me this was completely unjustified. Holder often times finds racism where it's a non issue, but in this case I hope he gets stuff done.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived