no indictment for Eric Gardner

I know there is a debate on weather he could or could not breath. I will say this, there is a big difference in regular breathing and trying to breath in a panic state. When your taking shallow breaths and 3 or 4 people holding you down it is going to be bad.

If you re-watch the video watch Eric's hands you can see they were twitching bad. I guarantee he was unconscious at that point for lack of oxygen.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm shocked! A cop, with a record of his own.

And we have to remember these are only the people that complained.

He's young too so I'm sure at this rate he will have a great career.

This guy should have been fired already.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm shocked! A cop, with a record of his own.

And we have to remember these are only the people that complained.

He's young too so I'm sure at this rate he will have a great career.

This guy should have been fired already.

I thought he was doing his job though? Lol, what a fucking joke. Shit like this is why there is no trust for police.

Should've posted the whole video of the aftermath. 7 minutes. Handcuffed. Gone. Everybody just standing around staring at him as if he was just going to wake up. No CPR. No anything to even ATTEMPT to save his life.

Just sickens me. The man is DEAD on the ground, and these "EMS" workers and police officers are tapping on him talking about "c'mon bud"

THEN the asshat who killed him waves at the camera. Sad state we (Blacks) live in today

what led up to that

Should've posted the whole video of the aftermath. 7 minutes. Handcuffed. Gone. Everybody just standing around staring at him as if he was just going to wake up. No CPR. No anything to even ATTEMPT to save his life.

Just sickens me. The man is DEAD on the ground, and these "EMS" workers and police officers are tapping on him talking about "c'mon bud"

THEN the asshat who killed him waves at the camera. Sad state we (Blacks) live in today

Just blacks, huh? Its sad that all races are racist.

In response to the last video, 4 EMTs were suspended without pay because they didn't help him.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Just blacks, huh? Its sad that all races are racist.

In response to the last video, 4 EMTs were suspended without pay because they didn't help him.

"It's sad that all races are racist" Don't know what that has to do with my post? but yeah I guess?

Some other highlights from the NYPD this year

A pregnant mother in Sunset Park was thrown to the ground;

A chokehold was used on a pregnant woman in East New York.

A man was brutalized in a Harlem train station. A 16-year-old with his hands in the air was pistol whipped by an officer in Brooklyn.

A man was beaten in the Bronx after simply asking why he was questioned.

A rookie officer "accidentally" shot and killed 28-year-old Akai Gurley in a Brooklyn stairewll.

Archived